I am a very hard worker seeking full time or part time employment in a positive work environment.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Residential treatment attendant
June 2017 to August 2017
Watched over 10 to 25 men and women , taught life skills and anger management classes. Distributed there medications to them 3 times a day. intakes and also discharged clients.
WAS LET GO ONLY DUE TO A CONFLICT OF INTEREST: FATHER WAS IN THE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM.
Shelter Operations Assistant
March 2016 to November 2016
• Maintained case history records and prepared reports.
• Interviewed individuals to assess social and emotional capabilities, physical and mental impairments, and financial needs.
• Skilled in handling the public with professionalism and sensitivity.
• Served as a mediator and negotiator providing dispute resolution.
• Assisted clients with accessing community resources.
Shelter Operations Specialist
2013 to 2016
• Clean common areas of the building, emptying rooms, making beds, washing linens and stocking supplies, etc.
• Maintain assignment sheets and other resident records such as service reports and chore lists
• Contribute to maintaining accurate site files in the office; perform any other tasks relevant to the position as requested by the Immediate Supervisor.
2009 to 2013
• Washed dishes, cleaned kitchen, cooking utensils, silverware, moped floors.
• Sorted clothing and other articles, loaded washing machine and dryer, folded dried items
• Vacuumed carpets, cleaned bathrooms, bedrooms, hallways and stairways.
2007 to 2009
• Answered phones through West Corp. for Bank of America and Sears
• Delivered prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants credit histories, corporate financial statements and activate credit cards
GED certificate in My GED