hand & foot treatments, massage therapy and waxing – Manilash Salon
Highly experienced Nail Technician and Beauty Therapist competent in all areas of beauty treatments. I have extensive training and specialist knowledge of nail care and artistry gained in the USA. Very confident and capable in a fast-paced working environment with an inherent ability to build rapport with clients. I am a proactive individual and always eager to offer ideas, suggestions and strategies which will improve client experience and also grow the business. My current skills sets are complimented by those skills gained previously as a qualified nurse.
hand & foot treatments, massage therapy and waxing
August 2016 to Present
Eatontown, New Jersey, USA
August 2016 – Present
• Provision of all spa therapies, including nail, hand & foot treatments, massage therapy and waxing.
• Managed the stand-in appointments in the daily schedule book.
• Managed stock levels and reordered as required.
• Organised the supplies required for the following day.
Personal Assistant/Childrens Nanny
December 2013 to December 2015
• Provide manicure and pedicure services to my employer and her friends.
• Provide therapeutic massage to employer
• Provide hairdressing services to employer including styling and blow-out.
• Supervise the children’s activities at all times.
• Plan and prepare meals for the children and occasionally parents/grandparents
• Drive the children to and from activities.
Nail Artist and Therapist – New Jersey USA
March 2006 to December 2013
• Provision of all spa therapies, including nail, hand & foot treatments, massage therapy and waxing
• Ensured sanitation and sterilisation guidelines (New Jersey Health Department) and the spa’s own health and safety procedures were adhered to.
• Responsible for stock replenishment and maintenance of individual work stations and stations spa-wide.
• Promotion and selling of products (both in house and external brands) and spa services to clients.
• Consistent delivery of positive customer experience.
• Continuously undertook on-going personal and professional development in both product line training and newly available nail care treatments.
Nail Artist /Technician – New Jersey USA
August 1997 to March 2006
• Performed professional nail, hand and foot treatments.
• Stocked and maintained work station.
• Ensured pleasant customer experience.
• Nail Technology • Waxing
• Nail Art • Microdermabrasion
• Pedicure • Hot Stones
• Educator • Communication
• Massage Therapy • Client Focused