Supports Coordinator (Case Management) – Partnership for Community Supports
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supports Coordinator (Case Management)
August 2015 to Present
• Locate and coordinate services and supports for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities, and advocate for Medicaid Waiver Funding.
• Complete assessments with individuals to identify their needs and desires.
• Assist the individual in creating and updating their Individual Support Plan using a Person-Centered Approach.
• Adhering to the consumer’s needs, and meeting with them, their family, and team members during their best availability.
• Coordinate team meetings for the individual to ensure that they are satisfied with the supports that they are receiving.
July 2010 to October 2015
• Follow procedures for safe food preparation, assembly, and presentation.
• Communicate clearly and positively with coworkers and management.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Cumulative GPA: […]
• Strong organizational skills, strong communication skills, very task oriented. task-oriented.
• Experience in thoroughly using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Internet Applications.