Supports Coordinator – Partnership for Community Supports
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2014 to Present
• Locating, coordinating, and monitoring supports and services for individuals with disabilities through waiver services.
• Developing and entering Individual Support Plans into HCSIS within required time frames, assuring individual and team participation, and meeting all regulation requirements.
Program Specialist & Music Therapy Teacher
May 2010 to September 2014
May 2010 – September 2014 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Supervisor: Shalaine Wallace
Position: Program Specialist & Music Therapy Teacher
• Coordinated all aspects of consumer supports, ensuring implementation of behavior plans, regulatory and licensing compliance, maximizing consumer choice and treating all participants with personal dignity. Responsible for writing program plans, proposals, and assessments as well as chairing yearly and quarterly team meetings.
• Created and implemented a music program to support the various needs and desires of attending day program clients. Selection, training, and oversight of volunteers to assist with music lessons in a group setting.
April 2012 to August 2014
• Music leadership for an 800-member multicultural church. Responsibilities included: weekly rehearsals, song preparation, band teaching, and leadership.
• Responsible for supervising and supporting over 30 musicians and singers, planned monthly calendars, weekly rehearsals, team meetings, and individual mentoring sessions.
Community Integration Facilitator
August 2010 to April 2011
Supervisor: Stephanie Cameron
Position: Community Integration Facilitator
• Providing methods of effective psychiatric rehabilitation for individuals with mental illnesses. The Community Integration Facilitator supports each member’s unique goals by making available various resources and tools helpful in the recovery process. Supervision of individuals on community outings.
• Daily notes (DAP format) and facilitator logs, program plans, including monthly linkage meetings around member goal setting and support.
Associates in Healthcare Informatics in Computers
September 2017 to September 2019
Bachelor of Arts
Proficient on both MAC and PC systems; Experience using many software programs including, but not limited to: Adobe Suites, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, and Keynote.