Supportive Visitation Worker – Family Care Network
Ann Arbor, MI
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Supportive Visitation Worker
June 2017 to Present
• Established policy and procedure to assure accurate monitoring of parent attendance at scheduled visitations while providing a consistent schedule for all families in caseload.
• Informs parents of their visitation schedule and notifies program manager of any missed appointments.
• Informs requesting party of any case relevant documentation.
June 2015 to August 2017
• Design and developed curriculum for summer loss of learning prevention.
• Facilitated specific subject areas while accompanying other group leaders in lesson planning.
• Program intervention planning and evaluation.
Intern, Family worker
September 2016 to April 2017
• Case management; Connected families to community resources, empowered families to improve communication.
• Interviewed clients regarding juvenile’s situation, Biopsychosocial assessments, Impart general information and referral for assistance.
November 2015 to October 2016
University Advising and Career Development Center Ypsilanti, Michigan 11/2015-10/2016
• Maintained student interview schedules.
• Designed mass emails for faculty and students on upcoming job fairs and career opportunities.
• Managed multi-phone line system greeted walk-ins and recruiters.
2014 to 2017
Relevant Skills & Experience
• Working with Women and Girls- learning techniques to develop intervention strategies that are sensitive to girls and women needs
• Working with Groups- managing and facilitating groups.