Supporting inside sales – EOD CONSULTING
Sponsorship required to work in the US
Supporting inside sales
2012 to Present
Account Management Consulting, 2012-present
• Leverages consultative sale in all aspects of account management, sales process, customer satisfaction, retention and referrals
• Supporting inside sales for digital and print media company with respect to SEC reporting. Grew book from $55k to $850k.
• Account Management – inside sales with a Colorado company on new SaaS XBRL tool and small internet marketing company. Grew account base from 0 to 110 clients within 8 months
• Contract consulted with companies on IT, Internet products, compliance, and SaaS sales training, Salesforce use, sales process, account management, retention strategies and referral mining
• Establish relationships through creative means to generate more leads and close more deals
Regional Account Executive
2014 to 2015
A fully integrated brand management company: from advertising and marketing to interactive media and corporate literature, Curran & Connors’ full suite of design services provides clients with tailored solutions that achieve their communication goals.
• Was ranked #1 out of 9 sales executives maintaining and upselling clients on the full suite of services.
• Brag book on large accounts include Western Union and the US Olympic Committee
• Attend networking events such as NIRI to build a continuous candidate pipeline and keep up on industry trends.
Senior Account Executive/Team Lead
2014 to 2015
NetFactor Corporation has evolved from a one-person online marketing agency founded in 2003 to a leading provider of web visitor intelligence for B2B enterprises. NetFactor’s flagship SaaS product, VisitorTrack℠, delivers real-time insights on the web activities of business buyers who would otherwise go unnoticed; essentially it’s Caller ID for your website to see Prospects at the First Sign of Interest.
• ranked #1 out of 3 sales executives.
• Exceeded quota consistently by creating $23,400 in revenues closing $1200 deals
• Delivered demos and successfully addressed ad-hoc questions and concerns from prospects to consistently close business
Regional Account Manager
2009 to 2012
• Consistently maintained top sales position meeting or exceeding $1.5 million annual quota for 12 quarters consecutively
• Awarded “Best Closer and Best Negotiator” award
• Mentored and trained new sales representatives on SaaS product knowledge, sales process and skills including cross selling, up-selling, renewing contracts and selling professional services
• Demonstrated proficiency in Salesforce.com as a sales reporting and pipeline management tool.
Salesforce, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft SharePoint as a Collaboration Platform, Cloud, Adobe Acrobat and SaaS. (Some experience – marketing automation, digital marketing, social media marketing, and HTML)
Sarcasm, fun, witty banter, imparting wisdom, foodie, animal advocate and lover.