Supported Employment Manager
My main objective is to find a challenging position utilizing all my knowledge and skills towards the growth of the company as well as myself.
Supported Employment Manager
September 2014 to July 2016
* Maintain records following regulations and requirements set by the Developmental Disabilities Waiver Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook.
* Will ensure we are providing services following regulations and requirements set by the Developmental Disabilities Waiver Services Coverage and Limitations Handbook.
* Will use the CHC Supported Employment Manual to keep individual’s records up to date.
* Will send all monthly require paper work to APD and V.R following their deadlines.
* Will submit monthly billable hours to accounting.
* Will oversee monthly case notes of Job Coaches.
* Will submit job coaches required paper work due yearly for the Support Plan to Executive Director for review.
* Ensure all records are up to date for audits before submitting to Executive Director for review.
* Will train and provide guidance to job coaches regarding documentation requirements.
* Will attend the Agency for Persons with Disabilities’ Supported Employment meetings.
* Will maintain ongoing communication with the APD’s Supported Employment Liaison.
* Will maintain ongoing communication with job coaches.
Medical Office Manager
April 2010 to September 2014
* Oversee the operations in the medical office
* Ensured that all practice activities are in compliance with corporate, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
* Analyzed and organized office operations and procedures such as billing/coding, preparation of payrolls, personnel, information management, filing systems, purchase of supplies, and all other office matters.
* Provide excellent customer service skills
* Intensive knowledge of medical terminology
* File important documentation within medical records
* Excellent data entry skills
* Assist patients with any questions or concerns
* Contact parents and support coordinators for monthly data collection
* Supervised and assist other employees as needed
* Assisted at support plan meetings for clients with Developmental Disability
* Complete and submit all progress notes, quarterly reports and yearly evaluations for clients with Developmental Disability
* Contact medical offices for patients referrals
Customer Service/ Cashier
May 2007 to August 2007
* Provided excellent customer service skills
* Checked out customer at the cashier
* Made cash, debit and credit card transactions
* Promoted deals and promotions
* Maintained the work area neat and organized at all times
* Assisted customers with inquiries and concerns
Master’s in Health Service Administration
August 2017 to October 2018
Bachelor’s in Health Service Administration
January 2015 to August 2017
Diploma in Coding and Billing
2015 to 2016
A.S. in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, A.S
2010 to 2012
Fully Bi-lingual individual in English and Spanish. Computer Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows 95/ 98/ ME/ XP and the Internet. Medical Terminology skills, EMR, ICD-9 and ICD-10 skills, CPT codes skills excellent data entry skills. Able to operate multi-task switchboard. Fast learner, well motivated, and hard working individual with good ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as in group.