New York, NY
Brazilian professional seeking for a job opportunity.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Corporate Lawyer – Executive Supporter
2011 to 2015
– Provided guidance on corporate governance matters and commercial contracts.
– Addressed due diligence inquiries and represented the company in legal matters.
– Prepared and analyzed documents regarding corporate matters, such as contracts, petitions, minutes, and letter of attorney.
– Supported directors by performing administrative functions, business operations, commercial transactions negotiations, and accounting as demanded.
– Coordinated interns and assistants.
Secretary / Legal – Administrative Analyst
2008 to 2011
– Analyzed cases for judges and legislative officials to help them determine the legality or best course of action in a case.
– Reviewed large documents, proofing, redlining, photocopying and filing. —- Created, maintained, and entered information into databases.
– Acted as a receptionist, greeting visitors in a pleasant and efficient manner, answering telephones calls and giving information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
– Ensured that meetings were effectively organized and minuted.
Administrative Analyst – Intern
2004 to 2007
– Performed administrative, budgetary, managerial, organizational, and operational surveys, studies, and analysis on matters related to the government.
– Recommended administrative actions to solve problems and performed related duties as required.
– Provided comprehensive administrative support for director/executive-level staff.
– Supported complex, deadline-driven operations, and resolved issues.
– Oriented new employees.
– Developed and maintained administrative process to achieve organizational objectives as well as to improve accuracy and efficiency.
– Managed accounts payable, receivable and payroll using software while overseeing administrative budget as well as preparing expense reports.
– Performed collection calls on delinquent accounts and attempted to collect and work out payment arrangements.
– Utilized excellent communication and customer service skills to visitors.
Certificate in English as a Second Language
2016 to 2017
Bachelors of Law
2006 to 2011
Portuguese, English and Spanish (basic)