Internet Sales Consultant
April 2017 to Present
January 2015 to April 2017
Regional Career Counselor
January 2009 to December 2014
Created, optimize, and evolve retention strategies to keep clients.
• Worked closely with various business units to develop objectives.
• Identify areas of customer improvement.
• Distribute surveys and questionnaires to determine customer satisfaction.
• Evaluate quality assurance programs.
• Develop an understanding of what is needed to create a great client experience.
• Create new or develop existing retention campaigns and programs.
• Work with cross-functional teams to lead the creation and preparation of new campaigns for execution including campaign strategy, offer development, business case creation and approval, communication brief development, and client targeting.
• Evaluate program results and optimize as needed
• Prepare and present presentations to various audiences to influence the loyalty and retention program.
• Identify sales opportunities while servicing customers.
• Sell new products to existing customers.
Sergeant First class
August 1997 to November 2008