To use my skill sets to motivate and empower individuals to lead a life of prosperity of their choosing. I would also like to join a innovative and creative team with similar goals.
Supervised Visitation Staff
February 2016 to Present
● Supervise families visiting with children involved in CHIPS.
● Monitor, document, and ensure the safety of children.
● Provide parenting support as needed.
Family Supportive Housing Case Management Coordinator
July 2013 to July 2015
● Responsible for supervision of case management staff for transitional and permanent supportive housing.
● Carried a caseload of 7 participants.
● Assisted participants in identifying and addressing barriers to stable housing which included employment, debt, mental health, addiction, criminal histories, and evictions.
● Referrals to other community agencies.
● Assisted participants in navigating and addressing systemic barriers.
● Responsible for programming and group facilitation that fit the needs of participants.
August 2006 to July 2013
● Responsible for day to day operations of a 7 unit housing facility for pregnant and parenting teens licensed by DHS of Minnesota.
● Responsible for an after school and summer program for youth.
● Developed, monitored, and evaluated programming that fit the needs of program participants.
● Supervised a staff of twelve.
● Responsible for marketing and making programs visible in the community.
● Responsible for grant writing, monitoring, and reporting to funders.
● Member of the training committee for the organization.
Human Services Technician
February 1998 to July 2006
● Assisted consumers in addressing mental heath issues in a temporary placement setting.
● Documentation of behaviors and progress.
● Medication administration.
A.A in Human Services