Dedicated and driven professional; aspiring for a position in a well reputed business organization. My knowledge in all areas of business establishes me as a good fit for any company’s objective.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Ultrasound Specialists Dispatcher / Customer Service
March 2017 to Present
The Ultrasound Specialists (Dispatcher) is responsible for coordinating the work of the field Ultrasound Technologists by scheduling customer ordered exams and providing the technologists with the necessary information to properly complete the exams in a timely manner.
• The dispatcher will be the liaison between the field technologists and the regional call center office.
• In addition to this primary duty, we are crossed trained in the other positions within the department and when needed, will be asked to perform these functions as well.
Case Management / Inside Design Consultant
August 2016 to January 2017
• Set appointments for the Installers based on client needs, availability, and grid coordinates
• Answer and respond to incoming client calls, chats and emails in a friendly, timely manner
• Schedule final measure and installation appointments, and coordinate these appointments with our Installers
• Resolve customer’s issues with their shades and schedule repairs with the installers also order parts that they may need.
• Keep track of your cases and follow up with the customer
• Put in remakes for shades that were made wrong
• Order parts for installer to restock
• Process refunds and escalate it to accounting
• Set appointments for the Outside Design Consultants based on client needs, availability, and grid coordinates
• Act as Inside Support for the Outside Design Consultants
Customer Service / Tech Support / Loyalty / Sales
February 2015 to August 2016
• Troubleshoot with customer’s
• Help customers pay their bill and explaining the bill charges as well.
• Set up new accounts
• Saving Customers so they do not cancel
June 2014 to February 2015
• Constantly monitoring patients anywhere in the facility, including unit floors and departments such as the ICU and Emergency room.
• Calming, de-escalating, and re-directing patients.
• Serving as patient advocates as needed.
• Preventing patients from falling or pulling out lines.
• Reporting potentially dangerous situations.
• Restraining patients if necessary.
• Helping assist move dead bodies for the morgue to pick up.
• Move patients into helicopter for transport.
• Write reports
April 2013 to March 2014
• Contacting different Police Departments all over the world, and other customer activities.
• Resolving customer issues.
• Updating system information.
September 2011 to January 2013
• Remotely responded to alarm activations visually and audibly.
• Conducting visual tours of client’s locations.
• Resolving customer issue.
• Contacting police, writing reports and other customer service activities.
• Updating system information
ROTC, Softball Team, Student Council as well as the Debate Team
May 2006 to May 2006