Technical Support Specialists
February 2016 to August 2017
• Supporting DTCC’s infrastructure while assisting end-user support for over 2000 users, with incidents and requests entered through SNOW (ServiceNow).
• Fulfilled orders for equipment requested for user.
• Responsible for PC/Laptop imaging to reflect DTCC infrastructure and use of the Citrix Receiver
• Day to Day support of all technologies used within the infrastructure including software and additional hardware.
• Setup of end users workstations and provided tools that were necessary for end users day to day work load.
• Resolved issues using software tools to support different end users inquiries.
• Proficient use of XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler / Access Gateway, VMware Technologies, vSphere ESXi and vCenter, HP servers Advanced networking knowledge, advanced database knowledge.
• Advanced knowledge on setup and maintenance of Server/Patch Panel rooms. Able to identify where a signal is needed for network capabilities and setup the connection where needed.
• Proficient user of Active Directory
• Proficient user of CUCM (Customer Unified Communications Manager)
Alorica – Microsoft Support – Bing Ads Support 05/14-08/15
• Handled in-bound calls for a Fortune 100 Technology company, assisting their Bing Ad business customers in a professional, courteous manner.
• Assisted business owners with writing ad copies, call to actions, as well as strategies on how to advertise.
• Utilized performance analytics to advise business owners on how to achieve maximum traffic.
• Technical ability to analyze, interpret and address customer issues regarding errors in ad delivery.
• Advanced computer skills, including proficiency with Excel, Word, Internet and search engines.
• Accustomed to working on multiple screens.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Helpdesk Representative (Bilingual Spanish)
February 2012 to December 2012
• Provided support to Ratner Companies home office, fielding calls from employees and clients of Hair Cuttery.
• Resolved issues related to point of sale (POS) applications, configured VeriFone credit card machines remotely, troubleshoot PC hardware and software issues and resolve problems with copiers/printers.
• Resolved connectivity / information packet loss issues, working directly with data service providers such as AT&T and Verizon, and VPN service providers such as Megapath, to isolate and resolve network issues.
• Proficient with Sharepoint and SQL servers.
March 2008 to December 2010
Deployed to Afghanistan – 2009
Associates Of Science Degree in Business
2010 to 2012
2004 to 2007