Specialist – Pecora Sweeping Service
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2015 to Present
• Complete rebuild / refurbish Tennant sweepers and scrubbers.
• Service machines that we have previously sold.
• Cleaning parking garages.
December 2011 to August 2015
• Final Line operations of VITROS blood analyzers: 3600, 4600, 5600. Responsibilities include initial power-up, troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems, setup correct adjustments. Run performance tests to verify analyzer operates as designed.
• Using Non-Conformance software to document all NCs and results, which may include being involved in a hold, stop shipment or warehouse purge process.
• Perform part transactions through SAP inventory system. Maintain precision tools.
• Update SOPs and WKIs as needed. Adhered to GMPs. Biosafety level 2 laboratory.
February 2011 to December 2011
through Kelly Scientific Services
• Release testing of VITROS blood analyzers: 3600, 4600, 5600, ECiQ. Precision and accuracy is tested on a number of specific assays. Data acquisition system LIMS is used.
• Primary testing which includes measuring dispense rates for precision and accuracy, thermal incubator tests and other performance tests.
• Control and sample fluid reconstitution.
• Update SOPs and WKIs as needed. GMPs followed. Biosafety level 2 laboratory.
October 2009 to October 2010
• Performed validation experiments to be included in the 510k of new medical devices. Focus on sterilization efficacy, determination of sterilization cycles and shelf life studies.
• Microbiology focused – Culture media preparation, Gram staining, Agar plate colony counting, Continuing cell lines, Aseptic technique.
• Minor travel to hospitals for use of specific sterilizers needed for studies.
• Lab equipment maintenance: sterilizers, incubators, microscopes, sonicators. Ordering supplies.
• Write and update SOPs as needed. Biosafety level 2 laboratory.
August 2008 to December 2008
• Assisted research on gastrointestinal disorders using zebra fish as a model.
• Techniques used include PCR, gene sequencing, dissection, and culture media preparation, lab maintenance, and animal maintenance.
Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology in Molecular Biology
August 2007 to December 2008
August 2003 to May 2007