Software Engineer – Contec
San Jose, CA
requirements, research requirement related information, develop and implement web applications. Works independently with minimal supervision. Proven track record of managing time-lines and task priorities. Experience working with teams from different time zones.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2015 to Present
Activities include bug fixes, develop new features, and provided support to a complex warehouse management web application.
• Re-Engineer legacy application; utilized PHP7/Symfony, Docker, Doctrine ORM
• Developed RESTful service for the web application using PHP/Symfony to authenticate and use Google
Cloud Printing API; utilized JWT, oAuth2.0, Google API.
• Developed integration between client API and AmazonAWS S3 API.
• Worked with internal and external stakeholders on various tasks including gather business requirements, evaluate user requests, identify current operating procedures to understand the requirement objectives.
Provided recommendations for both system & process enhancements. Participated in user acceptance testing and user training.
November 2014 to May 2015
Role : Programmer
• Developed voting equipment data processing application using ASP.NET, CSharp, MsSQL. Created customized reports using Crystal Reports.
• Responsibilities included client interaction for system study,requirement gathering, application development, unit testing, implementation and maintenance.
• Actively participated in System Design, Data modeling, Testing, Production Support, Documentation and Patch Deployments.
June 2014 to October 2014
• Developed a cloud based cross-platform event management application.
• Tasks involved requirements gathering, analysis, design and time bound development of the application
June 2013 to December 2013
Customer Relationship Management System for Small Businesses
• Task involved to identify operational objectives by studying business functions, requirements
gathering, identified issues and limitations in the current system.
• Defined the scope and Goal of new system. Performed GAP analysis and conducted cost/benefit
analysis; created Business Requirement Document.
• Guided business with solutions to streamline the business process.
Master of Science in Information Systems
Master of Science in Computer Applications
Data Management: MySQL, MsSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, phpMyAdmin
Web Services and Standards: SOAP, RESTful, oAuth 2.0, JWT, PSR
Frameworks and ORM, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Bootstrap, Doctrine ORM
Version Control: Git
Tools and Utilities: Docker, XAMPP/LAMP, JIRA, Amazon AWS S3,
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux