Software Engineer – LeadFerret, Inc
• Certification in ISTQB Foundation level.
• Hands on experience with testing Web Applications
• Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
• Good understanding of various stages of SDLC using various methodologies like
WATERFALL, AGILE, SCRUM.
• Strong understanding of QA principles, QA processes and different kind of test approaches.
• Good in writing, maintaining and executing Manual Test cases, Test plans.
• Good knowledge of different kinds of testing – Smoke, GUI, System, Functionality,
Integration, Regression, User acceptance (UAT), validation testing.
• Knowledge of automation test tool such as Selenium Web Driver.
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
• Good communicator, skilled listener, commitment, detail and result oriented, self
motivated, hard working and undertake any challenging tasks.
August 2017 to Present
Lead Ferret is a cloud-based data management platform loaded with 30+ million B2B companies and contacts. Project I work on is to test and validate website.
• Responsible for testing and validating web-based applications.
• Work with developers and product managers to implement QA processes, debug issues and finding root cause of the issue.
• Analyzing requirement documents, developed detailed test cases.
• Writing SQL Statements to extract Data from databases.
• Writing and Executing automated test scripts using Selenium Web Driver for regression
• Reporting work statuses on daily basis to team lead and project manager.
Jr. Data Engineer
March 2017 to July 2017
My role as an intern was extracting, processing, parsing, normalizing, indexing, and storing raw
HTML data into a usable format using MySQL, Python, and numerous other technologies. I
specifically wrote python scripts to process millions of records as raw data and insert into database.
• Directly worked with Project Manager in getting requirements and designing use cases.
• Wrote python script which handles parallel processing of parsing operation using multiple
• Deployment of script and configuration to cloud services.
• Took the initiative in setting up and monitoring Master-Slave architecture using Salt Stack.
Quality Assurance Analyst
July 2013 to March 2014
Master in Computer Science
July 2015 to June 2017
Bachelor in Computer Science
June 2009 to June 2013
Languages Java, SQL, Python
HTML, CSS, XML, XHTML
RDBMS /ODBMS Oracle, MySQL
Version Control/Tools GitHub
Operating Systems OSX, Windows, Ubuntu
• Travel diary is a website where people can Add stories, experience, photos. And user can
also Map their travel routes and share their journey. User can write about trips they have
taken, what they learned during and the experiences they had in travel dairy. and determine
for each chapter if you want share it or not. Public chapters are converted to a blog that you
can share with family and friends.