Software Engineer – Blue Ridge International, Inc
A passionate software engineer with background of mechanical engineering. A team worker, positive man and do-to-earth doer. Developed
several projects with C, Python, Java, Perl, R and MatLAB.
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2017 to Present
• Developing and maintaining web application and back-end database on corporate internet website.
• Participating in database management and database processing improvement.
September 2014 to December 2014
• Developed an on-line thermal imaging approach for thermal coating process of gas turbine blades with Matlab.
• Packaged imaging program into a quality monitor system with pervasive user interface.
December 2013 to February 2014
• Built a test system with Python and Java for various of name entity recognition libraries
• Developed a user-friendly interface for test system to allow software developer to test their programs’ efficiency and accuracy easily
with unique requirements
September 2011 to December 2011
• Programing a control system for robot car with C to achieve accurate and fast traction control
• Modifying loop statements of steering control system to reduce the response time of redirection
• Developed an advanced data collection system for optional sensors to improve precision
Master of Science in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Computer Science
August 2015 to May 2017
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering in Mechanical Engineering
August 2011 to July 2015