Software Engineer – Archeo Futurus Inc
Mid – level developer with full stack experience seeking a software development opportunity where documentation, adhering to specifications, and striving for result driven goals are valued.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2017 to Present
Archeo Futurus is a start-up trying to improve internet latency issues with their own content distribution network that leverages the efficiency and speed of FPGAs. It is a small team of around ten people and three developers.
• Architect and Develop web site and customer dashboard.
• Handle firebase web deployment with Gulp JS.
• Design, implement, and deploy firebase functions.
June 2014 to March 2017
TeraRecon is a medical device software company in use at hundreds of hospitals. Core products are Windows based 3D and 2D medical viewers used by radiologists. The 2D viewer is also available in web browser and mobile versions.
• Maximized bug reduction and reduced the backlog.
• Implemented and integrated segment leading features in web and desktop apps.
• Coded language tags to meet company localization standards.
• Completed documents for 510k pre-market approvals.
• Improved code base with commenting and code reviews.
January 2013 to June 2014
RouteMatch is a medium size company that provides scheduling and routing software for public transportation. Their core business is daily fixed route bus scheduling and on-demand paratransit transportation for the mobility challenged.
• Implemented enhancement features and fixed defects in existing enterprise application.
• Developed solution for new fleet management based on modules of existing application.
• Wrote TSQL stored procedures and new tables to existing production schema.
• Technologies Used: Visual Studio, Windows Forms, C#, VB6, SQL Server, T-SQL, Tortoise SVN.
Software Engineer Intern
May 2012 to January 2013
Impact Solutions Consulting is a small company in the business intelligence and consulting field.
• Developed rapid prototype ASP.Net Web Applications for proof of concepts.
• Designed, built and deployed MSQL databases, stored procedure and queries.
• Built and deployed ASP.Net application and SQL database on Azure cloud.
• Technologies Used: Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC, C#, HTML, CSS
August 2011 to May 2012
• Instructed an undergraduate class of 35 students
• Maintained instructor website and online learning tools and content
• Graded student assignments and exams for over 60 students per month
Computer Science Tutor
September 2010 to June 2011
• Instructed over 50 students per month in delivering software projects on time
• Debugged and solved urgent student programs for dozens of students per month
• Tutored C#, C++, C, and Java
Masters of Science in Software Engineering
Bachelor of Arts in History