Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2016 to August 2016
McLean, VA/US Jan – August 2016
Freddie Mac is a public government-sponsored enterprise that buys mortgages on the secondary
market, pools them, and sells them as a mortgage-backed security to investors on the open market.
Role: Software developer
• Develop industry-specific solutions based on client needs, manage and upgrade existing
• Carry out detailed analysis to understand requirements and create code and/or build
solutions as per requirements in development/maintenance projects in accordance with coding standards.
• Perform unit testing per test plans and test cases.
• Develop and manage applications, upgrade existing applications and/or integrate
application with any new/existing applications and databases.
• Resolve application related issues experienced by end-users.
Technical Environment: Java/J2EE 1.8, Weblogic Application Server 5.1, JUnit, XML, JSON, Web
Autosys job scheduling.
27 Aberdeen Ave # 1, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell Phone: 571-296-2577
November 2012 to July 2014
• Involved in the Review and Analysis of new Business Requirements to study the potential
impact on the existing application.
• Plan, design, and implement application database code objects, such as stored procedures
• Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between lead generating websites
and web applications.
• Work with business stakeholders, application developers, and production teams and across functional units to identify business needs and discuss solution options.
• Build and maintain SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
• Provide database coding to support business applications using Sybase T-SQL.
• Perform quality assurance and testing of SQL server environment.
• Develop new processes to facilitate import and normalization, including data file for counterparties.
• Document and maintain database system specifications, diagrams, and connectivity charts.
• Ensure best practices are applied and integrity of data is maintained through security,
documentation, and change management.
Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, XML, MySQl, SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, JMS, Hibernate
Fluent in English and French
• Over 3 years, in-depth knowledge and experience in all phases of Software Development
Life Cycle (SDCL) including Analysis, Design, Develop, Program, Test, Deployment, Support
and Maintain Web & Client Applications using various technologies and platforms.
• Excellent in developing solutions for diverse programming scenarios in Java, using object-
oriented programming (OOP) concepts and J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JMS, JDBC,
Spring (IOC and AOP), Hibernate, Java Beans, XML, JSON, Web Services
• Installing, configuring and deploying enterprise scale J2EE applications using Web Logic and
• Proficient in developing web application using C#, ASP.NET
• Experience in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, Controllers, Models and using
• Various assignments in open source projects. Application Server, Apache Weblogic Application
• Experience in MS SQL Server in writing database Queries, Creating table, Views, Stored
Procedures, Functions, packages, triggers and database connectivity and data integration of
Mysql Databases and database maintenance.
• Producing and consuming Web Services using SOAP and REST technologies.
• Experience in Implementing responsive UI using Laravel framework, Shopify, HTML5, and
• Experience in gathering user requirements from Users and Management team to convert to
technical architecture and infrastructure for design process.
• Knowledge in developing and consuming Web API and WCF for the Internet/Intranet
Applications using Microsoft Technologies
• Experience in IT User Support
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
• Software Languages: Java, Python, PHP, T- SQL
• Database: MS SQL Server, MS-Access, MySQL, Oracle
• Development Environment: Eclipse, Laravel Homestead, Visual Studio, XAMPP
• Software Development Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
27 Aberdeen Ave # 1, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell Phone: […]
• Java: Core Java/J2EE, JAXB 2.2.4, JMS 1.1, Junit 3.8.1
• IDE: Weblogic, Developer Studio 4.1.0 GA, Eclipse (Neon)
• Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, MVC
• Web Technologies: WebService, XML, JSON, HTML, Java Script, JSP, Servlets,
SOAP, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, Java Beans
• Programming Languages: Java, Python, .NET, Shell Scripting
• Web Server: Weblogic, Tomcat
• Databases: MySQl, SQL Server, Rapid SQL
• Methodologies: Agile, OOAD, OOP, SDLC, Scrum
• OS: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
• Repository &Deployment: GIT, Jenkins, TeamForge and Maven build