Software Architect – Proscape Technologies, Inc
Colorado Springs, CO
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2007 to Present
* Developed multimedia content model and .NET C# Windows applications for editing, linking and displaying multimedia content presentations for mobile sales and marketing applications.
* Developed iOS, Android and Windows UWP native code (Obj-C, Swift, Java, C#) applications for syncing and presenting graphical and multimedia content.
* Primary authority within company on content structure, design and playback capabilities across all platforms.
* Led team of two other developers for maintaining and evolving the client applications across multiple platforms and worked with server team on overall system architecture and design.
November 2004 to February 2007
* Developed web services framework for service oriented architecture enabling reuse of new and legacy software system components.
* Rearchitected two existing web-based document management systems into a unified, more scalable and flexible software architecture.
* Developed numerous data migration tools and data access components.
December 1999 to October 2004
* Cofounder and developer of core company technology.
* Invented patented technology for management of complex item structures in online auction environment.
* Designed and developed system architecture and application framework components.
Microsoft Solutions Consultant
March 1999 to December 1999
Developed data import application for large client.
Lead Software Developer
August 1996 to March 1999
* Created high level architecture, database, and product framework design that unified a previously disparate product suite.
* Led and established coding standards and practices for a team of four developers.
* Developed a unified OLE based data access platform for heterogeneous data sources that enabled application operation against either SQL Server or Microsoft Access databases supporting installations of varying size and scope.
* Designed and developed a modular application framework supporting numerous enterprise level features including cross application communications, automatic configuration of available functions by user, automated detection and upgrade of applications, and a consistent user interface.
Senior Systems Engineer
January 1993 to August 1996
* Participated in the design and development of a number of electronic document management (EDM) systems for use by the U.S. Air Force.
* Developed a tracking system for time change ejection seat components on the B-1B bomber for use by the U.S. Air Force.
* Designed and developed a medical claims imaging, storage, and management system for Caterpillar, Inc.
September 1983 to June 1984
Service Country: United States
Branch: Air Force
Rank: Senior Airman
February 1985 to June 1988
Served as avionics technician on B-1B bomber and KC-135 tankers at Dyess AFB in Abilene Texas for one term with an honorable early discharge due to a force reduction after 3 years and 4 months.
Airman of the Month – Dyess, AFB TX
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
Defining an Interactive User Interface (#US 9,442,703)
Co-author of patent for defining application user interfaces using coordinate space designations on shared artwork.
System and method for hierarchical administration of complex item structures for on-line auction environments (#EU WO2002029698 A2)
Co-author of European patent for management of complex bidding structures in an online environment.
• Mobile application development for iOS, Android and Windows using native code.
• Desktop and web based multimedia design and presentation software development.
• Wide and deep cross platform development experience on both front and back end.
• Frameworks: .NET, iOS Cocoa, UWP, Android, WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET
• Web: HTML, CSS, HTML5 Canvas, AWS, Node.JS
• Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, Postgres