October 2016 to Present
•Counsel individuals to maximize the independence and employability of persons coping with personal, social, and vocational difficulties that result from birth defects, illness, disease, accidents, or the stress of daily life.
•Coordinate activities per client’s goals.
• Assess client needs and design and implement rehabilitation programs that may include personal and vocational counseling, training, and job placement.
HOME HEALTH AIDE
June 2006 to November 2016
Monitors patient condition, by observing physical and mental condition, intake and output, and exercise.
•Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
•Assists patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
•Helps patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
•Helps family members care for the patient by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the patient; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
BA in Human service CFS
September 2017 to October 2018
A.A.S. in HUMAN SERVICES
• Experience with Microsoft office, word, PowerPoint and excel.
• Analytical thinking, planning.
• Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Organization and Prioritization skills.
• Problem analysis, use of judgement and ability to solve problems efficiently.