Extended School Day Supervisor – Lewisville I.S.D
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2017 to Present
– Prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
– Helps treat patients by applying heat packs, preform electrical muscle stimulation as needed, help patients onto exercise equipment, monitoring motion, measuring mobility, performing prescribed exercises and stretching techniques.
– Maintains therapy supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
– Process new patient paperwork and tasks insurance to companies to determine coverage.
January 2015 to Present
• Ensure customer satisfaction through excellent service
• Maintained knowledge of store’s policies and procedures
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Processed shipments and ensured all merchandise is represented on the floor
• Upheld brand and operational standards
November 2011 to Present
• Provide care for children from new born to seven years of age
• Manage playtime with children’s friends
• Plan and provide age-appropriate activities
• Maintain children’s play areas
• Assist with learning of the children
Extended School Day Supervisor
January 2017 to August 2017
• Delegating work duties to individual staff members.
• Supervising staff members and ensuring a safe environment for children.
• Ensuring work orders are made in a timely manner and all supplies remain stocked to keep
• Creating educational and age appropriate lesson plans for the students.
Extended School Day Aide
June 2013 to January 2017
• Monitor school aged children
• Supervise playtime and field trip activities
• Prepare nutritious snacks
• Organize daily crafts
• Promote sportsmanship and teamwork
Sales associate and model
November 2011 to August 2012
• Communicated effectively with customers on the telephone
• Received, unpacked, checked, and kept track of merchandise
• Sorted, organized, marked items with identifying codes
• Used hand-held scanners connected to computers to keep inventories updated
• Insured an exemplary work area
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
June 2016 to July 2016
June 2017 to June 2019
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
• Proficiency in the Spanish language
• Conflict Resolution