Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services Coordinator – Crestwood Terrace Nursing Center
Calumet Park, IL
Seeking employment opportunities to further my knowledge as a Social Service Personnel in a social care institution.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Psychosocial Rehabilitative Services Coordinator
May 2017 to Present
• Provide case management/counseling services to 25+ residents with mental illness
• Supportive treatment interventions to maintain or enhance resident capacity for independent functioning
• Conduct counseling/skills group
• Complete initial, monthly, quarterly, annual assessments for caseload
• Maintain concise comprehensive case records
• Engage in crisis intervention as needed
Imaging Associate/Customer Service Representative
April 2009 to March 2017
• Data entry, scans and images files for clients and processes checks
• Assists with the pick-up and delivery of mail, parcels, copy jobs and faxes
• Handles and promptly delivers time-sensitive material (confidential and urgent) to customers as needed and maintained an excellent rating from management of prompt and efficient deliveries annually
• May participate in quality and productivity reviews and provide feedback to management.
• Maintains all logs and necessary documentation (i.e. volumes, cost analysis) to assist with the preparation of the year end budget process
• Demonstrates flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume production environment to maintain the highest levels of customer service while demonstrating a professional attitude
July 2007 to July 2007
• Assisted in facilitating introductory-level American Sign Language, (ASL), Course.
• Assisted with developing introductory curriculum for course.
• Interpreted at special Church functions and events, as requested.
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Associate of Arts in Psychology
High School Diploma
September 2017 to Present
• Leadership Skills
• Creative Problem Solving
• Quick Learner