Estimating & Procurement Manager – DCX Chol Enterprises
To obtain a management position applying creative problem solving and fine
management skills with a growing company, to achieve optimum utilization of its
resources and maximum profits.
KEY PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES
Estimating & Procurement Manager with 11 years of experience, adept at identifying and
tracking costs to ensure an optimal allocation of business resources. Committed to providing
accurate cost projections and communicating with all parties (internal/external) to verify costs
and make any necessary adjustments. Specialize in presenting detailed and accurate cost
estimates. Consistently recommend process improvements to streamline costs while increasing
December 2006 to Present
Leading and directing the core systems and processes surrounding the receipt, processing
and return of pricing estimates to customer requests for production operations.
● Provides organizational structure for both the Estimating and Purchasing Departments, to ensure symmetry between the functions within these departments as well as coordination
with Engineering, Contract Management and Quality Department.
● Negotiates with potential suppliers, analyzes and evaluates suppliers’ bids or quotations to exceed the organizations standards of delivery, pricing and quality.
● Extensive knowledge of Syteline ERP to prepare Bill of Materials, cost estimate reports,
generating RFQs and Purchase Orders.
● Identifies and quantifies cost factors, such as raw material and labor expenses for each
individual estimate provided to customer.
● Implementation of corporate wide policies allowing streamlined processes within the Estimating and Purchasing Departments allowing departments to run at a more cost
● Provide proper and continuous training to all direct reports to ensure business processes
are clearly communicated and well managed.
● Strategic Sourcing and vendor management.
B.A in Business Administration
High School Diploma