PAYROLL SPECIALIST – ALTICE USA
• Accomplished and reliable Full Charge Bookkeeper specializing in Payroll with over 10 years of experience.
As a competent, self-motivated, quick learner that gets along well with others, I remain on good terms with
my previous employers.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
November 2017 to Present
• Part of an implementation to a new payroll processing system.
• Multi state and multi company processing for over 2,000 employees.
February 2017 to November 2017
• Multi – State Tax cleanup from payroll processing implementation errors.
• Assessed worked in and lived in states for local tax purposes for over 2,000 employees
• Initiated missing procedures during the new hire process to curtail inaccurate tax set up that previously
resulted in financial loss and liability to the company.
PAYROLL OFFICE MANAGER
October 2013 to October 2016
• Streamlined the credit card system and made sure the records matched up every month, so I was able to find that not all credit cards were being deposited and corrected the errors.
• Implemented a new payroll program for 80 employees to be processed by-weekly.
• Reported new-hires and terminations and processed garnishments.
FULL CHARGE BOOKKEEPER
October 2006 to June 2013
• Responsible for purchasing a new computer operating system and implementing into the office.
• Located Discrepancies in regards to patient accounts and payments made and how that affected our bottom
ASSOCIATES IN ARTS in Accounting
• Oracle ADP – Vantage PeopleSoft iCIMS
• QuickBooks Pro Accounting Program Wolfe Pak Accounting Program Microsoft Office
• 10-key Calculator Typewriters Payroll Mate Orthotrac
• Payroll Quarterly Payroll Taxes Bank Reconciliation Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable
• Sales Tax Cash Flows Profit and Loss/Income Statement Balance Sheet
• Human Resources Inventory Management Customer Service Garnishments
• Administered employee benefits Compliant with Labor Laws and Employee Standards