Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2006 to April 2015
• Totaled employees’ weekly hours from supervisors worksheets, input to payroll system.
• Balancing hours, wages and various deductions and generating checks.
• Process new hire paperwork and monitor drug screening.
• Update and maintain employee records and payroll files.
• Code and process invoices for weekly accounts payable, child support and garnishment checks.
• Oversee Worker’s Compensation accident claims.
June 2004 to March 2006
• Weekly payroll for 500 multi-state employees at seven branches.
• Maintaining personnel records and attendance, enter information on wage increases, health insurance changes.
• Figure and track garnishments, child support, bankruptcies and tax levys.
• Create monthly sales commission and executive payroll.
• Maintain 401K employee loan accounts and submit quarterly payments.
August 1998 to October 2003
• Processed bi-weekly payroll for approximately 200 employees.
• Maintained all aspects of personnel files, attendance records.
• Assisted in calculating semi-monthly sales commission payroll.
• Generated payments to child support agencies, bankruptcy courts and wage assignments.
• Balanced employees accounts receivable and health insurance accounts on a monthly basis.
November 1995 to May 1998
• Matching and coding invoices and generating checks for accounts payable.
• Collected and posted payments on accounts receivable and made daily bank deposit.
• Calculated and generated checks for owner/operators weekly payroll.
• Maintained and updated files relating to truck and trailer licensing and maintenance as well as driver’s physicals.
• Coded and entered information and generated weekly billing invoices.
Administrative Assistant/Division Secretary
May 1987 to March 1995
• Office supervisor.
• Reviewing district office files and drafted appropriate letters before submission to corporate legal department.
• Other duties included dictation, accounts receivable, travel arrangements, attendance records.
• Created and generated monthly revenue reports for five district offices.
• Microsoft Windows, Excel, Quickbooks and Paymaxx, UltiPro and MAS 90/Sage payroll systems.