Payroll Administrator – Commercial Furnishings Inc
Spring Valley, CA
specializing in certified payroll for state and federal compliance projects
February 2017 to Present
San Diego, CA February 2017-Present
• Weekly payroll: input weekly time-sheets from the field, ensuring 100% accuracy. Coordinate
hand-off to the payroll service provider and/ inputting data and record keeping onto various
certified payroll compliance programs websites such as CA DIR, Prism, and LCP tracker.
• Maintain employee files, and coordinate updates to all employees and sub -contactors as required to maintain compliance with federal and state requirements.
• Creating and documenting training manuals for the following subjects: Prevailing Wage
Compliance and Certified Payroll operations, applicant and new hire process, contract processing and organization, project management, proposal and bids spreadsheets
• Revising and maintaining of google sheets for team
Corporate Secretary Officer/Office Manager
October 2011 to Present
Responsible for providing advice and counsel on board responsibilities and logistics, in addition to recording minutes and other documentation that meets legal
• Management of certified payroll for prevailing wage contracts
• Administrating duties, budgets, spreadsheets, invoices, record of deposits, business
decisions, scheduling and recording of meeting minutes, generate estimates of contracts and bidding for contracts.
• Managing monthly accounting audits
October 2008 to April 2009
• Responsible for dispensing medications to patients, maintaining and securing inventory
• Record management of patient files
• Office management and ensuring compliance with State and Federal Regulations,
including security, DEA reporting and Company policies and procedures.
July 2007 to July 2008
• Responsible for operating multi-line telephone system including conference calls and scheduling
• Interpreting between Attorneys and Spanish speaking clients in meetings, depositions,
hearings and conference calls.
• All secretarial duties including maintenance of Office, client files and Attorneys’
Bachelors of Science in Business
Associates in Arts in Accounting
• Medical Terminology • AME Accounting Software
• MS Office • Certified Payroll Compliance
• Google Docs • DIR/LCP Tracker/ Prism
• Google Sheets • HR Selection
• Invoice2go • Analytical Skills
• Quick Books