oriented professional, with extensive experience in underwriting, and processing for residential loans. Proven ability to function in changing environments, and interact effectively with all levels of support staff in order to increase revenues and improve profits.
Areas of Strength and Expertise
⦁ Loan-to- Value Ratios
⦁ Debt-to-Income Ratios
⦁ Regulatory & Policy Compliance
⦁ Process Optimization
⦁ Strong analytical skills
⦁ Loan Closing, Funding, & Documentation
⦁ Communication & Negotiations
⦁ Risk Assessments
⦁ Audits & Variance Analysis
⦁ Detail Oriented
⦁ Training & Leadership
⦁ Conflict Resolution
⦁ Account Maintenance
⦁ MS Office Suite
⦁ Proficient PC and typing skills
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2015 to 2017
• Attained organizational goals pertaining to loan development, productivity, and quality.
• Carefully reviewed closed loan files to ensure thoroughness and compliance to applicable regulations and company policies.
• Fostered solid agency-company relationships within the Bank of America Organization.
• Awarded certificate for successful completion of the company’s (SASE) underwriting class.
Mortgage Loan Processor
2013 to 2015
• Ensured all files were complete prior to underwriting hand-off and coordinated effectively with title companies to ensure smooth closings.
• Provided support to the loan officer and underwriting teams by ensuring the timely and accurate processing of mortgages.
• Reviewed and verified borrower’s income, credit reports, employment histories, and property appraisals to prepare loans for underwriting submittal.
• Loan Processing Expertise: FHA, VA, USDA Rural Development Loans, ARMs, Conforming & Nonconforming Loans, Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac
• Regarded as one of the company’s most productive loan processors.
mortgage loan underwriter
2012 to 2013
Credit Services – Loss Mitigation
• Performed borrower and financial evaluations to develop nonpayment strategies and options.
• Monitored and collected delinquent account data on a daily basis.
• Authenticated disputes received from attorneys and determined action required.
• Reviewed and analyzed servicing notes, ensuring compliance with court orders and service level agreements.
• Educated borrowers as to various facts, and laws surrounding loss mitigation process moderately concentrating on their rights as a borrower and the company’s rights as a lender.
2007 to 2012
• Analyzed applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Executed the loan origination process, including ordering credit reports, appraisals, preliminary title reports, UCC searches, and insurance information.
• Present appropriate loan programs based on borrowers needs and eligibility,
September 1977 to November 1978