11738 Torrey Pine Circle S
Goal and results oriented professional with more than five years’ experience as a Mortgage Loan Servicing specialist with a demonstrated track record of maximizing opportunities and consistently exceeding performance goals. Expert interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently. Exceptional research, written and verbal communication skills. Fast learner known for exhibiting creativity and leadership to quickly resolve issues. Adept at working in fast paced environments, employing strong organization skills with attention to detail. In depth knowledge of Loan Documents, Escrow relating to Taxes and Insurance, Loss Mitigation and Foreclosure.
A Philip Randolph Academy of Technologies (May 2005)
High School Diploma
Mortgage Research Processor (March 2015 –Present)
Select Portfolio Servicing (Jacksonville, FL 32256)
• Research and resolve disputes
• Generate written correspondence to respond to customer inquiries and/or disputes regarding payments, escrow, loss mitigation options, documents and foreclosure.
• Maintaining a portfolio to remain current with compliance due dates and state and federal guidelines
• Acting as a point of contact for customers and approved third parties
• Assist with explanation of escrow analysis, tax and insurance
• Communicate with customers county to ensure the tax lines are correct
• Communicate with insurance agents regarding disbursements, claims and premium amounts
• Effectively communicate with other departments by email or task to assist in resolving disputes
Research Specialist III (January 2013 –February 2014)
Everbank (Jacksonville, FL 32203)
• Research and respond to customers inquiries/disputes via telephone and written correspondence within investor and regulatory guidelines
• Maintain task volumes with minimal management intervention
• Assist Customer Service Call Center as required
• Handled specialty calls such as HELOC, SCRA and Credit Bureau
• Take and generate payoff requests as well as manual requests with Prepayment Penalties
• Work closely with other departments to handle customers’ requests and inquiries
• Explain escrow analyses
• Take ownership in problem resolution of complex and/or escalated customer issues requiring high volume research/task
Proof Operator (September 2009–December 2012)
Bank of America (Jacksonville, FL 32256)
• Responsible for operating machine to encode checks and over the counter items.
• Using 10-key system to input information.
• Processing items quickly and accurately to ensure accounts are properly debited and/or credited.
• Balance and reconcile daily deposits and prepare items for batch
Loan Service Rep II (November 2007–September 2009)
Washington Mutual (Jacksonville, FL 32256)
• Multi task and maintain refund payments and/or reimbursement requests with low turnaround and high quality.
• Handle refunds of escrow overages.
• Review all supporting documentation provided to make decisions related to all types of payment refunds and/or reimbursement requests.
• Adjust any changes to loans in the computer system, order coupons, and send appropriate information to microfilm as necessary
Seasoned in conflict resolution and problem solving
Basic math, clerical and typing
Knowledge of LPS, MSP, New Image, Lotus Notes, PLIS, KBS, IPAL RESPA 2010
High Level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, internet and standard office equipment
Notary Signing Agent
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Mortgage Research Processor
March 2015 to Present
Client Research Specialist III
January 2013 to February 2014
September 2009 to December 2012
Loan Servicing Specialist III
November 2007 to September 2009
High school or equivalent
June 2016 to June 2020