Mortgage Originator – Service1st Mortgage
March 2016 to Present
License Mortgage loan Officer
Responsible to originate mortgages and close loans average 20 loans per month
Sales Manager and Used Car Manager
June 2015 to December 2015
Responsible to oversee NEW Car and Used Car Departments manage internet department and Train
Buy used cars online and at Auctions maintain inventory
Sales Manager & F&I Manager
September 2013 to April 2015
Oversee all aspects of the sales department including; marketing and advertising of new and used vehicles, hiring and training of sales staff. Aggressively manage and close business generated from internet and in person
customers. Assist F & I department with structuring finance deals to obtain approvals from auto lenders as well as selling extended warranties and other after sales products Responsible for managing and maintaining
Sales Manager & F&I Manager
2012 to June 2013
Oversee all aspects of the sales department including; marketing and advertising of new and used
vehicles, hiring and training of sales staff. Aggressively manage and close business generated from internet
and in person customers. Assist F & I department with structuring finance deals to obtain approvals from auto lenders as well as selling extended warranties and other afer sales products.
• Significantly increased closing ratio and overall sales by 25% in a three month period.
• Successfully increased sales leading to Volvo of Charlotte being the #1 Volvo dealership in the region within a 2 month period.
• Manage inventory control of over 225 new and used cars ensuring the overall growth of the dealership.
• Lead team of eight Sales Associates to grow vehicle sales.
Sales Manager / Business Development Center
2010 to 2012
Lead team of three Internet Sales Associates and two Business Development Center Associates to grow
vehicle sales. Aggressively manage and close business generated from the Internet and Business
Development Center. Set prices for new and used vehicles for sales and leasing for Internet customers.
Negotiate and close sales with Internet customers.
• Significantly increased closing ratio and overall sales for the Internet department in less than 45
• Assist floor sales team with closing customers and act as Sales Manager in their absence.
2007 to 2010
Started as Internet manager, quickly promoted to close. Became sales manager after 10 months
Responsible for desking deals, submitting to lenders, appraising trades and training sales people.
Involved in creating new and used car advertisements. Purchase used vehicles online through auctions and OVE.
2006 to 2007
Aggressively marketed portfolio of residential mortgage loan programs to businesses and consumers in the Charlotte area. Cultivated strategic relationships with Realtors, builders, attorneys and borrowers to
generate client referrals and grow business.
• Earned the Salesman of the Month award for five consecutive months by producing over $1.5M in sales.
• Analyzed needs and viability of each client and recommended programs to meet needs.
• Created a new revenue channel by establishing a new homebuyer seminar program.
• Selected to coach and mentor three new employees.
2004 to 2006
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sales department, which included promotions, marketing
materials, and newspaper advertisements. Hired, trained, and motivated sales associates. Significantly
increased employee retention by providing a positive work environment.
• Responsible for appraising used cars, purchasing used vehicle inventory and wholesaling of non- marketable vehicles.
• Provided sales and marketing expertise to meet new car sales goals, increase dealership
customer base and ensure repeat business.
• Worked with the finance/insurance and service departments in completing car sales transactions.
Bill Kolb Jr
2002 to 2004
Sales manager, New & Used
Directed operations for the sales department, expanding market share by developing and executing
strategic sales, promotional, marketing, and advertising initiatives.
• Tripled sales within one year, generating over $1M in new revenue by expanding inventory and implementing innovative sales and marketing programs.
• Expanded customer base and improved repeat business by implementing strict customer service
standards and training all sales employees.
Certified Sales Consultant
2001 to 2002
Drove sales of new and used vehicles, closing an average of 25 to 30 cars per month.
• Approved the financing and leasing contracts for dealership.
• Worked with finance department in obtaining extended service and alarm system contracts while maintaining high CSI scores.
Associates Degree in Business Administration