A dedicated and focus person with proven strengths in motivating, supporting, and encouraging others; desire to become a part of an organization with the same characteristics.
June 2013 to Present
•Confirm property occupancy
•Preform appraisal of residential and commercial properties.
• Third party sales for homeowner in foreclosure.
•Profile management for various mortgage and insurance companies.
•Title research for liens and file report.
Insurance Verification Representative
April 2013 to July 2017
•Providing Excellent customer service to new and established customers.
•Updating accounts for insurance adjusters.
•Submitting insurance claims to various companies for customers.
•Submitting subrogation claims •Bookkeeping and billing clients
• Promoting sales
•Responding to emails conformations
Patient Care Technician
January 2010 to June 2012
Perform duties in care of patients in hospital under direction of nursing and medical staff.
• Answer signal lights, bells and intercom system to determine patients’ needs.
• Bath, dress and undress patients.
• Serve and collect food trays and feed patients requiring help.
• Transport patients, using wheelchair and wheeled cart and assist patients to walk.
• Drape patients for examinations and treatments remaining with patients.
• Turn and reposition bedfast patients to prevent bedsores.
• Record temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
• Clean, sterilize, store, prepare and issue dressing packs, treatment trays and other supplies.
January 2007 to April 2009
Wrote, typed, and entered information into computer to prepare correspondence, bills, statements, receipts, checks and other documents.
• Copied information from one record to another.
• Proofread records and forms.
Bookkeeping and accounting
• Sorted and filed records.
• Answered telephone, conveyed messages and ran errands.
• Stamped, sorted and distributed mail.
• Photocopied documents.
• Prepared tax returns
June 2006 to December 2006
Read and routed incoming mail.
• Composed and typed routine correspondence.
• Filed correspondence and other records.
• Answered telephones and gave information to callers and routed calls to appropriate official.
• Provided excellent customer service.
November 2004 to May 2006
Managed retail store and supervised employees.
• Planned and prepared work schedules, assigning employees to specific tasks.
• Supervised employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records and preparing daily record of transactions.
• Ensured compliance of employees with established security, sales and record keeping procedures and practices.
• Answered customer complaints and inquiries.
• Locked and secured store.
Certificate in Nursing Assistant Life Skills Training