Mortgage Custodian – Deutsche Bank
Santa Ana, CA
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
January 2017 to Present
• Set up new Escrow and Insurance Trust Transactions in accordance with GSS guidelines.
• Escalate risk and service issues, per TSS policies and procedures.
• Adhere to Departmental and Bank policies, particularly as they relate to all funds move- ment.
• Participate in daily Auction process.
• Identify, receive, transfer, invest and disburse trust and agency funds pursuant to the terms
of the legal contracts.
• Provide the highest quality customer service.
Loan Data Analyst
February 2014 to December 2016
• Due diligence: Review of commercial and residential loan documents to confirm the cus- tody agreement’s criteria.
• Trailing document clearance and system updates (commercial loans, consolidations, Co-ops,
residential and auto loans)
• Met and exceed expected turnaround times and quality standards per company policies.
• Reviewed residential loan documents, confirming criteria accuracy.
• Trained new employees and assisted with decision making.
July 2013 to February 2014
Assure the health and safety of children and employees by following all health and safety
practices and procedures.
• Provide homework assistance, educational, literacy and enrichment activities to students as directed by the Program Supervisor.
• Assist in program planning and development as needed.
• Maintain professional conduct at all times while on duty; know the parent of the children in your assigned group, communicate with them on a regular basis.
High School Diploma
2007 to 2011