Authorized to work in the US for any employer
May 2012 to March 2017
Specializing in FHA mortgages in 12 states
April 2005 to May 2012
• Sold high percentage of MTA mortgages as well as refinancing
• Obtained mortgages for clients for home purchases
May 1992 to April 2005
Purchased after reviewing company books, and observing daily business operation and negotiating a 15% discount on purchased price.
• Achieved 25% growth in 1993 by obtaining new commercial accounts.
• Achieved 15% growth in 1995 with additional new accounts.
• Offered drop off service to key account to maintain business relationship.
• Brought in photographer in 1996 for children portraits, earning $350 for a company.
• Increase photo lab budget in 1997 by $400 for direct mailing advertising by reducing
operating costs, and by eliminating excess inventory through aggressive clearance sales.
• Negotiating with other labs for APS film in 1998, saving company $30,000 in equipment in upgrade costs and increasing by $300 a month.
Major accounts involved in: State Farm Insurance, Cushman and Wakefield, Goodkind & O’Dea
January 1990 to April 1992
• Achieved 125% of sales Quota in 1990, earned bonus 6 times.
• Achieved 130% of sales Quota in 1991, earned bonus 9 times.
• #1 in sales in 1991 for 3 months.
• Communicated with new car buyers, as to follow ups, referrals resulting in future sales.
• Sold 325 cars with company.
• Maintained 94% C.S.I score in customer satisfaction survey.
June 1988 to January 1990
• Sold 400 new vehicles with company.
• #1 sales volume over a 2 year period.
May 1987 to June 1988
• Listed and sold in residential properties.
• Listed commercial business for sale.
• Also pursued residential agreements between landlords/tenants.
June 1978 to May 1979
Sold mutual funds and tax exempt
Certificate in accounting
Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration