Virginia Beach, VA
To secure a responsible position in the Technology or IT Department. To further my growth and understanding, to make a difference regarding IT strategies and Management.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
June 2015 to Present
• Receive daily assignments to visit a Mortgagor and assist with Loan modification, loan document process.
• Educate the mortgagor regarding loan process.
• Inspect the property for damages, or vacancy.
• Notarize documents as required.
• Proficient in Word, Office, and Excel
Mortgage Assistant, Contractor
May 2016 to December 2016
• Ingest/Image incoming Loan documents
• Research/verify information using Lexus/Nexus, SAMS, MERS, & LDP
• Answer daily email search requests, complete monthly Bank Assessments
Contractor / Customer Relationship Manager II
April 2014 to May 2015
• Addressed customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determined customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
• Improved customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes
Customer Relationship Manager II
June 2011 to April 2014
Norfolk, VA 23510
• Managed 150-300 Home Retention mortgage files.
• Prepared borrowers for the Loan Modification process via phone, email and mail.
• Reviewed documents for accuracy and completeness and requested additional or corrected documents per review.
• Compiled borrower’s financial information via imaging system.
• Utilized management system tools: LHIS, SHAREPOINT, LAMP, CRMTOOL, and HOMESAVER.
• Responsible for monitoring and submitting foreclosure sales date extensions, and mortgage re-instatement, re-payment plans, and Short Sale/Deed-In-Lieu process via Equator system.
• Supported the servicing of default mortgage loans
• Responsibilities include processing routine transactions, documenting Loan activity or information, respond to 3rd party Inquiries, and if the customer is declined, gave other options to avoid foreclosure.
• Continue to monitor the account the process is complete.
• Responded to Communicator requests from the Underwriter/Process Review Team.
• Attended daily / weekly training sessions & complete monthly Mortgage / compliance assessments. Completed HUD Certification Jan 2015.FDCPA May. 2015, SCRA April 2015, & FCRA Aug. 2014
Collection Specialist (Legal)
February 2005 to June 2011
• Collection calls and/or Correspondence in a fast paced Call Center/Legal Collections Department.
• Provided Excellent customer service regarding collection issues
• Setup Payment arrangements with customers, process and review accounts regarding Legal preparation
• Prepare affidavits for notarization
• Available for Telephonic, Court Mediation/witness
• Setup payoffs or settlements on charged off debt & mortgage repayment plans.
• Review all Legal accounts assigned to the Attorney’s office
• Monitor all Settlement accounts to comply with settlement authority
• Respond to email and fax requests
• Prepare manual Short Sale documents for Management
• Achieve monthly Goals and standards given by Operations Manager
September 1999 to October 2004
• Complied with all aspects of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), company policies and procedures.
• Traced customer to new addresses using specific software or by contacting credit reporting agencies, post office, relatives, employers and other possible leads.
• Conferred with customers by phone in attempt to determine reason for overdue payment, review of terms of sales, service, or credit contract with customer; took appropriate action if customer disputes the account(s).
• Requested appropriate from letters to customers to notify of transfer of account to our company, encourage payment of delinquent accounts or to confirm agreements to settle accounts.
• Recorded information about financial status of customer and status of collection efforts using automated collections software.
• Obtained and reviewed appropriate account related correspondences and documents.
Service Country: United States
Branch: US Coast Guard
June 1982 to October 1990
Search & Rescue
Special Operations Commendation
Desert Storm Award
Good Conduct Award/Medal
Sharp Shooter Award
January 2014 to January 2015
September 2016 to Present
National Association of Professional Women
• Customer Service
• Computer Support
• Customer Relations
• IT Manager
• IT Strategies