Mortgage Banker – JP Morgan Chase Bank
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2013 to Present
• Working to acquire and deepen relationships with clients in the branch.
• Relationship building with local realtors to capture purchase business.
• Delivering strong results in mortgage and home lending products
• Coaching and mentoring the branch team, providing training on products and services
• Working hand-in-hand with bankers, meeting with their customers and introducing new clients to bankers for additional products and services.
• Promoting mortgage loan originations in footprint territories
• Working as a team to create an outstanding customer experience for clients.
2010 to 2013
• Sales and service position
• Discovering financial needs for both personal and business clients.
• Building trust & lasting relationships with clients through monthly follow up calls, appointments and becoming the client’s single point of contact at the branch level.
• Working a book of both business and personal premiere clients.
• Generating new business referrals from outside branch through networking and centers of influence.
• Generating growth in balances for the branch and helping meet sales objectives contributing to the success of the firm.
• Partnered with loan officer, financial advisor and business banker to help clients with all their needs.
• Worked closely with loan officer on calling clients and setting appointments, sitting in on appointments to help with Spanish speaking clients.
• As small business specialist, coaching personal bankers on discovering new business clients and how to help existing ones.
• Building close relationships with personal bankers by sitting in on joint client sessions and through emails to assure consistent referrals of business clients to myself.
• Partnered closely with the business banker to help increase business loans and lines of credit contributing to significantly to the branches P&L.
Retail Sales Rep
2006 to 2010
• Greet and assist all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner.
• Meet and exceed target revenue goals across product lines through the use of cross-selling techniques and acquisition of new customers.
• Transition payment and technical transactions into revenue-enhancement opportunities through the use of proactive sales and consulting techniques.
• Accurately process equipment by following established inventory and posting procedures.
• Responsible for accurate posting of payments to customers’ accounts while adhering to strict internal control policies.
Customer Care Rep
2005 to 2006
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to a variety of customer inquiries and complaints.
• Resolve billing issues on multiple products by building a rapport with the customer and focusing on value of the products.
• Reinforce collection policies and clarify customer understanding of billing process.
• Routinely resolve complex calls by using professional customer service skills.
• Interact with other departments by phone, face-to-face or through e-mail with objective being to provide effective customer service in the most expeditious manner.
Lead Rental Sales Rep
2000 to 2004
Administration of Justice