Senior Service Representative – BMO Harris Bank
Elk Grove Village, IL
A team player and productive self starter seeking a position in AML to utilizing my skills, experience and educational background resulting in an immediate impact and long-term contributions for the organization
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
August 2016 to July 2017
• Create and execute individual sales plans and revenue goals for mortgage sales through Branch visits and referrals.
• Successfully execute on all promotional mortgage marketing plans in order to meet or exceed mortgage production goals.
• Develop complete understanding of customer needs.
• Analyze customer financial, credit data and other relevant information to evaluate level of risk.
• Present viable financial alternatives and advice to customers regarding how mortgage products can best fulfill customer needs.
• Serve as an advocate for the customer during application and processing activities.
• Communicate frequently and clearly to set expectations, keep abreast of developments and provide excellent customer service.
• Receive customer applications, quote mortgage rates/points and complete necessary follow-up activities to acquire mortgage sales.
• Identify opportunities to refer customers to other BMO Harris products and services.
Senior Service Representative
2012 to August 2016
Participate in providing support for service team as needed including goal setting, development planning, training, and coaching
• Trains and coaches service team as needed insuring staff possesses necessary skills to understand and execute transactions and proactive in offering suggestions and options
• Assists Service Manager with maintaining and monitoring daily schedules/assignments, vacations and other operational scheduling
• Participates in team building, and training relative to all operational and sales policies and procedures, problem solving and sensitive customer relations issues
• Ensures Tellers provide customers with professional and courteous service
• Completes all daily responsibilities of the Service Manager in her absence
• Identify customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services
• Make qualified referrals to other team members including other lines of business
• Met and exceeds all personal referral goals
June 2011 to February 2012
Responsible for collecting on all outstanding accounts
• Negotiated payment of past due balances, including coordinating and maintaining payment plans
• Place accounts on credit hold
• Assisted in credit investigation process for new and existing customers
• Responsible for reconciliations including stop pays, billing errors, short pays, check requests and refunds
Assistant Manager/Business Branch Banker
May 2005 to September 2009
Assume the responsibilities in the absence of the Branch Manager
• Maximize Customer Satisfaction with exceptional service and a quality environment
• Assist the Branch Manager in achieving budgeted sales, gross profit, and expense lines within the store
• Maintain through knowledge of all bank products and services including pricing, bank policies government regulations
• Provide professional quality services and react appropriately to solve customer problems to ensure that resolutions and follow-ups are completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist in the selection, training, supervision, and evaluation branch personnel and to insure their attainment of high individual productivity and achievement of the responsibilities and duties contained in their job descriptions
• Maintain favorable store/corporation in positive, results-oriented activities within the community
• Assist the Branch Manager to insure that all Company policies and procedures are followed in all aspects of the operations and insure that all branch personnel understand and comply with all state and federal rules, regulations and laws
• Work within company policy, preserve the security of all Company assets
• Maintain personal contact with customers and all employees on the sales floor to insure customer satisfaction and to act as a positive role model for all non-management employees
March 2003 to May 2005
Interpreting optical prescriptions written by optometrists or ophthalmologists
• Assist Members with prescription eyeglass/contact lens purchases
• Assist Members with accessory purchases, eyewear adjustments and service inquiries
• Assemble eyeglasses and verify completed product matches prescription
• Accurately and efficiently process returns, refunds, and exchanges of merchandise
• Resolve Member concerns effectively
• Communicate effectively with Members and other Associates
• Highest Sales in Department
• Meet minimum Daily, weekly, and yearly goal
Associate in Arts
Criminal Justice Studies
CDL Class A
CDL Class A