Mortgage Banker – JP Morgan Chase Bank
August 2016 to Present
• Assisted customers with getting pre-qualified, then applying, and closing for purchase and refinance loans
• Utilized critical thinking skills to advise customers which product we offer would be the best fit for their scenario.
• Pulled customer credit reports and discussed it with them and helped make recommendations on things that could improve their credit
• Managed sales pipeline (inbound, outbound (follow-up), and referral leads)
• Maintained good relationships with: customers, realtors, attorneys, and title company representatives.
• Collected customer documents needed for Underwriter approval (tax returns, bank statements, pay stubs, W-2’s, letter of explanations etc. )
Maintained responsibility for timely and accurate system updates and loan status maintenance.
List Assist Specialist
June 2015 to August 2016
• Assisted customers and authorized 3rd parties via phone and/or Equator concerning accounts in liquidations; Short Sale specifically.
• Reviewed and analyzed required liquidation docs: hud1, proof of funds, purchase contract, pre-approval letter, MLS sheet, listing agreement. In order to obtain a complete package and move file forward to negotiation phase in the short sale process.
• Maintained responsibility for timely and accurate system updates and loan status maintenance.
April 2015 to June 2015
• Moved aged accounts to foreclosure sale, address low value properties timely, high balance reviews, lost liens to tax sale, prepared equity analysis with detail and accuracy.
• Met FNMA timelines on each foreclosure file while closely monitoring attorneys and the overall quality performed on all daily job tasks.
• Worked closely with attorneys on litigation and contested foreclosure matters.
• Maintained FNMA Metrics and protocols on all foreclosure sales.
• Completed legal follow-ups and provided bidding instructions, and verified foreclosure sales were complete and processed repossessions as necessary.
October 2014 to April 2015
• Facilitated brokers through the reverse mortgage process (intake, processing, underwriting, closing and funding).
• Responsible for contacting brokers, credit unions, and banks to get them signed up to establish a wholesale partnership.
• Point of contact for brokers and managed pipeline of approved brokers.
• Provided marketing material for brokers to provide to prospective clients.
• Conducted webinars to train partners on HECM products and reverse mortgage loan origination.
REO Default Services Assistant
June 2013 to October 2014
• Ensured taxes and HOA fees are paid timely and maintained monthly.
• Managed an assigned queue of 475+ accounts on a monthly basis.
• Deciphered and comprehended complicated correspondence documents and/or invoices. Electronic filing, reviewing reports and corresponding via phone and/or email with multiple entities including Attorneys, Homeowner Associations, Title companies and City/County Agencies.
Customer Service Rep
January 2013 to June 2013
• Handled 80+ calls/day.
• Responsible for assisting customers with making payments, researching payments, and general client information
Child Support Processor
July 2012 to August 2012
• Batching and mailing the original legal orders for imaging.
• Understanding of legal documents and the laws that govern writs and levies in various states
• Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate resources, entering transactions into PC, verifying accuracy, resolving complex customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing, editing, distribution, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex documents.
October 2011 to July 2012
• Responsible for providing respite and habilitation services for special needs children throughout the valley
• Record keeping such as client’s forms and habilitation goal tracking.
• Communicated with parents and other service providers
Bachelors of Science in Applied Management in Applied Management
Associates Degree in Business in Business
High school Diploma