Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
July 2014 to January 2016
Assisting realtors with FHA knowledge to guide many first-time home buyers through the mortgage process. Maintained customer service pipeline management and had at least 70 calls a day to prospect new business. Funded 15 million self-generated leads 2014. Originators top 20 performer award.
April 2014 to July 2014
Took in inbound calls and assisted borrowers with mortgage questions. Offered solutions that tailored to each individual mortgage needs. Maintained 13 state licenses to conduct business
January 2008 to April 2014
Managed several teams of high end audio sales equipment. Marketed to client’s home video/audio needs. Assisted CEO on marketing and design as well as ways we were able secure better pricing and overall profitability. Held daily motivating services to set up our performers. Top key awards earner both years 2010 and 2011.
January 2004 to January 2008
High lead inbound call center assisting clients
2006 to 2007
with any real estate questions. Finding solutions to assist clients with realty need. Worked with our operations to close at least 20 loans a month. Lending tree realty program award for assisting leads to realtor relationship and home purchases. Multiple Franklin Club President Award winner in 05 and 06 top 10 sales among 250 plus reps. Key award winner all quarters 06 & 07.
Diploma in UST passed and national
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Making sure that a loan meets the customer’s needs.
• Determining a customers’ eligibility and acceptability of a loan.
• Able to follow loan protocols.
• Excellent negotiation and marketing skills.
• Developing relationships with banks and lending partners.
• Resolving problems effectively with dissatisfied customers.
• Willing to travel and meet prospective clients in their homes or place of work.
• Quickly and accurately answer all customer inquiries in a professional manner.