Mortgage Banker – Bank of the West
Detailed, result oriented, professional with extensive experience with guidelines, and overall
knowledge of the credit industry. Adapt very quickly to new projects, and departments while
exceeding expectations and goals. An excellent communicator. Highly adept in complex, fast-
paced, and high growth analytical environments. Exceptionally strong leadership and
management skills, with the unique ability to effectively communicate with individuals on all
levels, including motivating, and training. Outstanding interpersonal, motivational, and
communication skills. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and social media.
2015 to Present
Responsible for originating self-sourced mortgage business. A paper, jumbo, VA, FHA, Non QM and, Interest Only loans.
loans. Quick processing turn times due to excellent file quality attention to detail. Train new and seasoned peers on an ongoing basis. Production of
40mm per annum.
• Exceptional knowledge of internal policies, guidelines, and non QM ATR guidelines.
• Varied duties including working with client to meet their
financial needs, counsel clients with alternative options when necessary.
• Generated business via email, mailer campaigns, real estate marketing meetings, open
houses, and word of mouth referrals.
Home Lending Officer
2009 to 2015
Responsible for originating new A paper, FHA, VA, and jumbo mortgage products from buyers,
real estate agent relationships, and internal customer base. Originated between 45-60mm per year
in loan production per annum. Top 40 producer consistently. Number 9 producer in 2014 in units and number 3 in 2013.
• Strong knowledge of underwriting guidelines, CRA, VA, FHA, Non Conforming, and conventional product base.
• Diversified duties including cross sell, counseling options, rate renegotiations, counseling
calls, and restructuring of loan products to fit customer needs, and reviewing alternatives with customers who circumstances change during the process.
• Strong interpersonal communications including extensive email, reporting, and system
• Mentor for new management, and team members for Citi practices, programs, and procedures.
• 99% file quality submissions with over 1,000 applications completed.
2009 to 2009
Originated A paper, VA, and FHA mortgages for borrowers. Duties included collecting
documents from borrowers, ordering appraisals, and title work. Complied with all RESPA
• Strong knowledge of underwriting guidelines by pre underwriting all files and collecting
• Excellent communication and time management skills, with meeting deadlines, and constant
lender, customer, appraiser, and title agent follow up. Superior analytical abilities.
Wholesale Account Executive
2008 to 2009
Only Missouri rep for National Future to obtain FHA mortgages including 203k, Jumbo,
Commercial, and Conventional loans from local brokerage firms. Superlative selling techniques,
knowledge in underwriting guidelines including pre underwriting all files prior to submission, and quick response to broker inquiries.
• Consistent growth on a monthly basis.
• Managed over 25 brokerage accounts effectively.
• Communicated underwriting decisions, reasoning, and possible fraud accounts to brokers.
Wholesale Account Executive
2003 to 2008
Served as sole liaison between Chase and brokerage firms, to ensure quality loan packages were
received by manually underwriting files prior to submission. Dealt with problematic issues regarding pricing, underwriting decisions, and sales techniques effectively.
• Achieved outstanding sales results to become a top 20 producer of 483 representatives
nationwide, receiving the “Leaders Club” award the last 3 years concurrently.
• Managed over 65 brokerage accounts on a daily basis obtaining business from all firms every
quarter, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Strong enthusiasm and diligence contributed to excellent customer relations.
• Trained brokers with Chase underwriting guidelines and standards including fraud detection
and prevention, basic income calculations for various forms of documentation, and quality
• Increased revenue in the St. Louis market by 45-60mm annually in closed loans units,
resulting in enhanced profit margins to the company.
Associate Degree in Business Management/Computer Programming