Data Entry, Mortgages documents and credit verification – Hilton Grand Vacations
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Data Entry, Mortgages documents and credit verification
September 2011 to Present
• Provide leadership for the contracts administration, compliance and database function.
Organize, maintain and electronically track all contracts and related documents.
• Data Entry, Mortgages documents and credit verification, for financial approval.
• Cancel Contracts, Daily logs, daily cash flow, and documental control.
• Run VIP reports every morning, Scan all contracts and send over to corporate.
Data Entry Technician
May 2011 to August 2011
Accurately imaging of all newly received documents via our numerous fax servers, provide
Consistent TAT to ensure that all performance guarantees and contractual agreements are met
• Inputs all new patient demographics and third party insurance info, responsible for initial visual inspection of all documents, scanning of all verbal documents received, accurately image and work all images designated in all Core Imaging folders.
• Work images in the imaging folders within established turnaround times.
December 2007 to February 2009
Verify documents daily by processing accurately and timely the output review of the BRIO Report.
• Verify insurance policy owner method of payment and amount due as refunds based on details for the Cash Report Log.
• Request credit card and check refunds via excel spreadsheet. Update Mainframe 1 LA03 notes log with refund details regarding various updates. Handling insurance billing and changes to customer account, update customer upon making changes.
• Work with administrative work including but not limited to mail distribution, faxing, filing, answering phones, and scanning.
Acosta (Sales and Marketing)
Accounts Receivable Specialist
February 2006 to September 2007
• Duties includes apply conceptual accounting principles in the preparation of financial statements such as: balance sheets, income statements, statements of revenue and expenses, and similar financial statements, reviews and approves accounts payable and payroll transactions.
• Accounts receivable and cash receipts and approves fixed assets according to Acosta standards.
• Gathers data and assists with preparation of fiscal notes.
• Prepares standardized internal financial reports. Scan proper documents for back up files, and creating daily spread sheet to be submitted to Accounting Manager.
Sears Home Improvement Products
March 2002 to February 2006
Process and input expenses and invoices into log system, highlighting over-spend and under-spend when appropriate; responsible for efficient handling.
• Prioritizing numerically and alphabetically the storing and collating of incoming and outgoing paperwork and files.
• Produce correspondence, reports and presentations. Drop and Drag work into customers’ accounts and scan checks into customer account, run reports, enter credit card payments into master account.
• Input report of PA’s daily, Complete bank deposits; inquire about missed payments, make adjustments on customer accounts, and process checks to be cut and handled for CC refunds.
• Ensure that a corporation’s vendor bill reporting systems are functional, effective and established in accordance with top management’s directives; evaluates vendor payable amounts and works with treasury and accounting departments’ staff to ensure that suppliers are paid on time.
April 1997 to February 2002
• Processed insurance payments, recorded payments, filed, sort delivered and pick up mail and faxes. Process outgoing and incoming mail using proper equipment.
• Balanced reports maintaining logs and statistics, administer billing, Post cash receipts journal entries and close the GL for the month, run and bind financial reports.
• Reconcile depository, disbursing, payroll, accounts payable clearing account, and vision insurance bank accounts monthly.
• Make retroactive audit adjustments, Print year to date expense account reports as needed, verify the GL for accuracy and make corrections that are needed, update information in chart of accounts and print updated lists.
BA in Health Management
2010 to 2014
Windows 2000, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Access, Data Entry, 10 Key Calculator, 10 key-alpha, Switch Board, Typing 50wpm, Filing