Port Arthur, TX
Young lawyer with two jury verdicts in personal injury cases
Willing to relocate to: Houston, TX
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2016 to November 2017
Tried two auto accident injury case to a jury verdict as sole trial attorney. Handled all trial
preparation, including preparation of all trial documents and witnesses.
• Propounded and responded to written discovery, took and defended depositions of party
witnesses and experts.
• Provided detailed case analysis and evaluation of key legal and factual issues to clients.
• Assigned primary and sole responsibility for large caseload of actively litigated cases.
• Developed and implemented litigation, discovery, settlement and trial strategies.
April 2015 to November 2015
• Managed a docket with over 100 mostly pre-lit cases.
• Handled client’s claims, demands and settlement offers.
• Assisted and informed clients of all matters throughout the duration of their case.
September 2014 to April 2015
Assisted attorney-owner with all litigation tasks, specifically handling all client discovery.
Jr., Jefferson County Criminal District Court
May 2012 to July 2012
• Observed trials and procedural operation of large criminal felony court docket.
• Researched case law and drafted orders on motions concerning exclusion of evidence, the right to a speedy trial, and ineffective assistance of counsel.