Lawyers Malpractice Consultant – USI Affinity
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Lawyers Malpractice Consultant
August 2015 to Present
Calls 800+ prospects & customers monthly, primarily law firms with between 1-10 attorneys, to screen, qualify & sell current Lawyers Malpractice products featured which to date results in revenue sales of approximately $76,000.
● Establishes ongoing relationship with existing clients, for the purpose of cross-selling additional lines of business.
● Develops sales leads from new member association listings & in accordance with Association rules.
● Catalog, complete, & submit sales/production reports to management as requested.
Senior Account Executive
August 2013 to July 2015
Research & locate customers, negotiate settlements, investigate & resolve declined payments
● Actively acquire new clients & renewal current accounts grossing company $2.3 million to date
● Manage 65-85 customer accounts monthly through the entire lending cycle from application to closing
● Assist management in reaching informed business decisions by compiling collections data to present in analysis reports
● Prevent loss & increase profitability through enforcement of collection orders, consistently achieving 70% recovery rate
● Prepare payment notices, explanatory letters & initiate treatment action such as service disconnects, distribution of repossession orders & corresponding legal documentation
August 2012 to June 2013
Consistently ranked in the top 30% of all sales associates nationwide
● Trained associate in customer service, company software, hardware, policy & sales closure techniques
● Utilized Sales Management Tool to track end-user & distributor sales to increase operational efficiency
● Achieved 550+ individual sales of IT & home products which resulted in gross sales of approximately $900,000
● Expanded account base, resolved customer service & installation issues through creating Customer Needs Assessment Questionnaire
Lead Sales Associate
October 2011 to August 2012
Collaborated with buyers to create exclusive deals & packages resulting in high customer retention rates
● Employed in-depth product knowledge to maximize accessory, service & electronic purchases resulting in $300k in sales
Bachelor’s in History
Resident Producer Indv, Casualty & Allied Lines, Property & Allied Lines
September 2015 to June 2018