Insurance Representative – Teresa Garten State Farm Agency
• Highly motivated, innovative and experienced Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager with expert proficiency in
consistently meeting and exceeding organization’s objectives and goals while providing outstanding service to customers in
a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Versatile, forward-thinking and results-oriented professional that has an unyielding desire to achieve a high standard of
work, above average record of efficient results in establishing and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders,
analyzing business metrics that supports all operational functions and developing new and efficient strategies.
• Regarded for the ability to systematically analyze complex problems, utilize consultative selling approach, evaluate
efficiency of procedures and implement appropriate solutions to different situations.
• Proven leader who uses a defined team focused approach in consistently providing exemplary service.
• A multifaceted, participatory individual comfortable with extensive authority and responsibility.
• Demonstrated dedication to co-workers and encourages a culture that engages, empowers and energizes people.
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2017 to Present
• Passed State Testing for Property-Casualty, Certificates completed for Life-Disability
• State Farm Bank Certified for auto loan, credit card, and account applications
• Call potential clients, answer phones, greet customers as needed
Customer Service/Inside Sales Manager
2014 to 2017
• Supervise and mentor Customer Service Representatives and Inside Sales Consultants in a dynamic team setting and ensure the efficient process of orders, credits, returns and invoices for clients with an integrated upsell strategy.
• Promoted to add E-commerce Account Manager, consult and establish a personal marketing strategy for each client and provide overall growth using creative alternatives to existing discount structures and yearly promotions.
US-International Sales AK & HI
2008 to 2014
Promoted to International Sales Associate in 2010 and consistently met sales projections while communicating effectively
with a widely diverse clientele worldwide.
• Added Alaska and Hawaii to sales territory in 2013.
• Earned Best Retention and Inside Sales Person of the year in 2011 and 2012.
Customer Service Representative
2007 to 2008
Promoted to Inside Sales Associate in 2008, successfully managed sales territory, exceed sales goals, grew customer base
and revenue while developing rapport with clients.
Customer Service Representative
2005 to 2007
T-Mobile Best of Bellingham Award for exceptional customer service while providing one-call resolution of customer
2003 to 2005
Contacted customers regarding appointments, follow-up and deals proactively, handle customer objections.
Scott Middleton • 3557 Cedarville Rd. #2 Bellingham • 360-961-3410 • firstname.lastname@example.org
1995 to 2001
1980 to 1999
• Promoted to Supervisor in first year of employment.
• Recognized success in overseeing up to 24 employees on multi-million-dollar construction projects.
• Evaluated employees’ skills based on their performance.
• Trained new employees and established guidelines for working within a team environment.
• Maintained quality of construction projects.
• Effectively communicate with a diverse clientele while solving problems as needed.
AAS in Computer Software Support
Property & Casualty Insurance
• Business Analysis • Negotiating Expertise • Robust Leadership Skills
• Creative Problem Solving • Technological Skills • Sales Direction
• Critical Thinking Skills • Productivity Improvement • Sales and Service Management
• Decision Making Direction • Project Management • Strategic Planning Direction
• Technological Expertise • Operational Focus • Strategizing Client Needs
• Acknowledged Team Player • Relationship Building • Time Management
• Market Analysis • Research and Analysis • Collaborative Relationships
• Performance Management • Customer Service Orientation • People Development
• Microsoft Excel • Website Development
• Microsoft Word • Network+
• Microsoft PowerPoint • Intro to Programming
• Microsoft Access • Computer User Support I & II
• Technical Communications • A+ Operating Systems
• Accounting I • A+ Hardware