Authorized to work in the US for any employer
December 2013 to Present
• Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
• Determines clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
• Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
• Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
•Excelled within service-oriented industry. Cultivated positive relationships with customers and expanded business through word-of-mouth referrals.
.Customer Service Skills
June 2015 to July 2016
Provides account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds; answering questions in person or on telephone; referring to other bank services.
Records transactions by logging cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and other special services; preparing currency transaction reports.
Cross-sells bank products by answering inquiries; informing customers of new services and product promotions; ascertaining customers’ needs; directing customers to a branch representative.
Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; opening and closing christmas and vacation clubs; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safe-deposit box procedures.
Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions; maintaining customer traffic surveys; auditing other tellers’ currency; assisting in certification of proof.
Maintains customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Customer Service, Attention to Detail, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Integrity, Selling to Customer Needs, People Skills, Financial Skills, Financial Software, Thoroughness, Documentation Skills
November 2013 to November 2014
• Protect property and lives by patrolling the area.
• Monitor entrance of property through surveillance.
• Identify visitors and ask for appropriate documents.
• Guard against theft and maintain security.
• Respond to alarms and calls of distress.
• Stop suspicious people and ask for identification.
• Investigate thefts and file police reports.
• Call for aid if necessary.
• Use walkie-talkies, pagers, and cell phones to stay in contact with security personnel.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
• Report rule infractions and violations.
• Issue tickets and citations.
• Apprehend criminals and evict violators.
• Prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Check purses, pockets, and bags for suspicious items.
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
• Regulate and monitor building systems.
• Inspect windows and doors to ensure locks are in place and working.
Received certificate of appreciation from management for diligence
Dealt effectively and professionally with trespassers and perpetrators on numerous occasions
Conducted security briefings with all personnel
. Demonstrated ability to handle and resolve conflicts in an effective manner
. Well-versed in securing a facility/premises using advanced techniques
. Ability to act with urgency in an emergency situation
. Working knowledge of using firearms and other security equipment
. Excellent judgment aptitude with a solid ability to detect imminent threats
. Able to work in a rotating shift
. Excellent communication skills
. Good eye for detail with the ability to stay organized at all times
. Polite and courteous demeanor
. Particularly effective in working independently
. Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities
. Track record of working in a fast paced environment
. Effective listening skills
. Physically dexterous
.Profound ability to maintain confidentiality of information
.Committed to respond quickly in urgent situations
.Extremely capable of monitoring premises through advanced security cameras
.Long term interest in patrolling assigned areas
.Very vigilant to suspicious individuals and things
Store Protection Specialist
March 2012 to December 2013
• Implement or monitor processes to reduce property or financial loss.
• Investigate known or suspected internal theft, external theft, or vendor fraud.
• Conduct store audits to identify problem areas or procedural deficiencies.
• Identify and report merchandise or stock shortages.
• Inspect the buildings, equipment, or access points to determine security.
• Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
• Monitor compliance with standard operating procedures for loss prevention, physical security, or risk management.
• Perform covert surveillance of areas susceptible to loss, such as loading docks, distribution centers, or warehouses.
. Supervise employee by helping develop them more
. Create great teams
. Create the store protection specialist schedule for the month
. Held meetings with mangers and employees about plans that I came up with for the store to be number 1 in sales.
.Receive Numerous Employee of the month awards.
.Help Deveople a great teams and partnership.
.Customer Service Skills
.Great Communication skills(Verbal and Written)
.Good eye for detail with the ability to stay organized at all times
March 2011 to March 2012
1) Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
2) Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
3) Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
4) Greet customers entering establishments.
5) Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
. Got promoted to the head of the store protection specialist
.Receive numerous employee of the month awards.
• Highly skilled in providing prompt and friendly customer service
• In-depth knowledge of operating cash register and maintaining cash drawer
• Well versed in performing monetary transactions such as giving and receiving change
• Able to maintain clean, neat and correctly stocked check stand and safe and secure work area
• Knowledge of gift cards, travelers checks, food stamps, cash, checks, processing coupons, and refunds
• Demonstrated ability to balance all transactions run through assigned register, including layaway payments, checks, register receipts, currency, and credit card
• Proven record of processing exact and efficient sale and return transactions
• Able to maintain knowledge of current product location
August 2009 to September 2010
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Verified that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Prepared specialty foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, and tacos, following specific methods that usually require a short preparation time.
• Operated large- volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Measured ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Cleaned, stocked, and restocked workstations and display cases.
• Well versed in preparing, seasoning and cooking a variety of food
• Strong background in preparing Italian, Spanish and Indian cuisines and other specialty dishes
• Highly experienced in following sanitation guidelines for food preparation
• Exceptional understanding of performing quality inspections to ensure that the quality of food is good
2010 to 2012