Insurance Agent – Bankers Life and Casualty
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2017 to Present
• Prospecting – Make phone calls and knock on doors of potential clients.
• Meet with current and potential clients about life and health insurance, as well as annuities
• Submit applications or any other required paperwork to underwriters
Rack Desk Coordinator
April 2016 to February 2017
• Assist in monitoring productivity of warehouse staff
• Manage and prioritize incoming orders
• Operate ticketing system database
• Confirm all printed orders are fulfilled by shift end
• Create reports for warehouse and shipping staff
October 2015 to April 2016
• Prepare all necessary inventory for daily outgoing orders
• Receive incoming inventory from delivery
• Handle phone calls to customers confirming appointments and satisfaction
• Maintain proper organization of warehouse
Professional Experience Cont.
Assistant Professor of Sports Management
July 2014 to September 2015
• Academic Advising – Schedule and register students, ensuring classes fit each individual’s academic needs using the university database
• Taught multiple courses: Introduction to Sports Management; Sport Marketing; Fundamentals of Coaching & Leadership; Event Management; Performance and Conditioning
• Aided in creation of a degree completion plan for OCU’s Sports Management Department
Assistant Athletics Director of Facilities
July 2012 to September 2015
• Oversaw the operations for athletic events:
• Daily management and maintenance of athletic facilities
• Managed student employees and game day staff
• OCU Trailblazer Practice Facility – Organized sponsorship, design, and implementation of the practice floor.
• OCU Athletics Hall of Fame – Department liaison for Hall of Fame design team during Hall of Fame creation; Handled
biographic information and photographs for each inductee
Conference Services Manager
July 2012 to September 2015
• Involved in all aspects of employee relations including: interviewing, hiring, training, and discipline.
• Oversaw all volunteer event-staff
• Event preparation and management
o Co-coordinated the operation of OCU’s annual Maxwell Leadership Forum, and commencement events.
o Supervised operations and staff for concerts and outside tournaments hosted by OCU.
• Responsible for the management of facilities, staff, and maintenance for specific campus zones.
o Supervised janitorial staff and maintenance crews of six buildings, both on and off campus.
o Scheduled outside seasonal cleaning and maintenance of facilities
o Maintained and ordered inventory of supplies for all on-campus maintenance.
o Managed, prioritized, and delegated incoming requests through online ticketing system
o Assisted with the scheduling of classrooms and facilities for classes and events
External Affairs Associate
December 2011 to June 2012
• Assembled and supervised pre-game donor events and halftime contests for Jaguars basketball games
• Prepared facilities for softball games, and operated the scoreboard and music for every game
• Marketing, development, sponsorship, and ticket sales –
o Composed weekly newsletters for donors and alumni
o Created marketing materials for IUPUI Students.
o Obtained donations for Carroll Golf Outing and track donor information within donor/alumni database.
o Assisted in pre-game ticket sales, and managed guest pass lists for talent scouts and families of athletes
• Helped in the search process for new head softball coach
Master of Science in Sports Management
January 2013 to May 2014
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
January 2009 to May 2012
Certificate in Business Foundations
• Skilled with Microsoft Office • Highly focused on customer service
Applications (including Word, Excel, • Excellent communication skills
Publisher, Access) • Motivated team player
• Experienced leader and manager • Organized, efficient, deadline driven
• Well-versed in database and
information management systems