WAN/LAN/Hosting solutions evangelist professional – Switching and Routing Networking Technologies
Ozone Park, NY
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
WAN/LAN/Hosting solutions evangelist professional
March 2017 to Present
in demanding Enterprise Environments. Experience in Product Development and Marketing as well as Sales Engineering in the Cloud/Hosting Communications Industry. Develop, manage and sell a full range of Telecommunications/Cloud services, and Global Networking Products and infrastructure Services. Regulatory Compliance related knowledge (SOX, PCI, HIPAA, etc.). Design custom and resilient Ethernet and Optical Data Access Network connectivity for the Enterprise Customers with mission critical high Bandwidth Application Requirements. Design Telecommunications Solutions utilizing the full suite of company Products including Hosted/Cloud-based offerings, PBX VOIP/SIP Trunking, Financial Extranets, Video Conferencing Solutions via L2 and L3 MPLS/IPVPN converged access Services. Providing EPLs, EVPLs (1/10/40Gig-e), OC-n SONET, Dark Fiber, DWDM 2.5/10gig Wavelengths, and TDM Private Lines. Design Product Services via Data Center Cloud-Hosting/Co-location, DIA Internet/IPVPN connectivity, via L2/L3 MPLS CPE services. Attained Knowledge with the new NW Paradigm of SDN/NFV, TCO/ROI Agility, Real-Time Orchestration Functions, Benefits, and features.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Panasonic Systems Sr. Solution Engineer New Jersey 03/2017 – Present
• Architect and design vertical business solutions utilizing different Panasonic core products and integrations with partners’ products. Study feasibility of projects and the risks involved in it. Work with Business and Sales Teams on identifying solutions to meet market. Work with Customers and Industry Partners in project scope, requirement gathering, and development proposal. Manage solution projects in accordance with Panasonic development and QMS process. Work closely with Project Management and Quality Assurance to drive the development of release plans and specifications. Evaluate Project risk with various other teams involved in the project by conducting Decision Point process for project intake .Seek understanding of goals of cross-organizational team members to help to drive project success. Create local business value by development with factories, partners, and other sales companies. Document designs and requirements including functional diagrams and flow charts for solution documentation.
Sr. Solution Architect
March 2015 to 2016
• Provide both a consultancy service to customers and support to the global sales team based in NY, NJ and Burlingame, CA. Use knowledge of the companys products and services to translate customer requirements into functional, effective and appropriate solutions for the prospective customer base.
• Support the development of business opportunities in conjunction with the sales team. Where appropriate provide consultancy to aid customers in the development of their requirements.
• Understand customer requirements, assist in the qualification processes and by utilizing the companys standard product and services portfolio to create a suitable solution in concept.
• Actively participate in the RFI/RFP process and development of the technical aspects of proposals in line with customer needs, liaising and qualifying with other colleagues as necessary.
• Present technical solutions to customers both formally and informally as required Author the Technical Sections of Proposals for prospective customers for handover to low level design.
• Participate with sales in winning customer commitment by carrying out specific tasks called for by the sales campaign plan. Generally, this will include presenting the company’s technical competence and the customer specific technical solution.
• Validate appropriate order documentation initiated by sales prior to submission to the order desk or in the case of projects, to brief Project Management and Engineering to ensure they are equipped to deliver the solution.
• Provide additional information and advice to Service Delivery and to Operations and answer referrals, during the implementation phase of a sold service. Ensuring that customer solutions remain fit for purpose throughout their lifecycle by conducting regular customer reviews and initiating appropriate change. Keep the customer aware of emerging technologies, products and services.
• Work closely with the sales team in the Account Planning/Development process and support their understanding of how products and services can be applied in the customer environment. Execute the agreed SE actions from that planning process. Maintain and develop knowledge of telecommunications products and services, specifically related to an assigned Subject Matter Expert area.
• Provide product knowledge transfer to other members of the sales organization to enhance their ability to use products to create customer solutions.
• Deployed Cloud Based access Solutions for Private/Public/Hybrid connectivity along with Cloud Sevice Models SaaS, IaaS and PaaS Content. Experience with e-commerce companies Google, Facebook, AWS, Yahoo, Office 365 and Lync/Skype for Business, and Cisco WebEx collaboration tools.
• Network Security Solutions via Cisco, Fortinet, Palo alto cloud and appliances
• SIEM approach to security management and Unified Threat Managment via URLs, proxies and content filtering URL, Content & Application Filtering. NexGen WAF, IDS, IPS Protect critical NW entry points for threats, remediation & enforce security policies.
• Experience with working and supporting global Carriers and Enterprises
• Voice/Video based collaboration technologies. Call/Contact Centers solutions
• Datacenter infrastructure solutions (Hosting, Colocation and Virtualization)
• Mobility Solutions, 802.11ac wireless and PSTN and SS7 signalling Solutions
Sr. Solution Architect
November 2009 to November 2014
• Pre/Post Sales Engineer in support of the New York Sales Account team. Assisting the top Account Managers in the North America region with design solutions for many of the IPC product offerings. I have worked closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management leadership on IPC IP products consisting of DWDM, Dark Fiber, IPVPN/MPLS, VOIP, Ethernet Private Lines and the Extranet Market IP solutions. Other product consists of TDM to IP voice conversion via Cisco Gateways and L2/L3 switches. These products allow our customers to keep their existing Trader Voice Infrastructure in place, while providing a Cisco managed CPE solution. These dynamic solutions yield a more resilient/redundant infrastructure that can provide disaster recovery assurances for the Trader Voice community of interest. Many of these solutions not only provide redundancy and resiliency, but a platform that can scale to meet the clients future growth of Data/Voice communication requirements. Once a Data/Voice solution proposal is sold, my duties would be to provide the client with additional supporting documentation. These documents would consist of not only the overall customized network design, but when needed, a Scope of Work, equipment bill of material, access Carrier route maps, rack elevation diagrams, and Project Initiation Handover requirements. This approach provides our client base with the best in class solutions as a well as a compelling reason to have IPC provide all their communication needs. Many of my Solution designs are needed in support of the Sales Account Team in having them succeed on their sales quoting endeavors.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in support of the Sales Executive Team and Prospects.
• Working Knowledge of financial Market Data feeds, Order Execution FTS/FIX/FAST Order work flow via ECN, Exchanges, and Foreign Exchange Networks.
• Network design of Unified Communication converged media (Voice, Video, and Data) for the financial markets.
• Monitor and administer day-to-day operations of all voice-related areas (Cisco UC, Turrets, Private wires, VOIP), Manage and coordinate installation of new technologies, circuits, ARD’s, MRDs, Plus NICE Recordings etc.
• Network design Ethernet, SONET (Fujitsu), DWDM, & Dark Fiber access for Data Center Production, Regional, Branch connectivity.
• Equipment Provisioning & Configuration for managed services, managed security services.
• Network Topologies: VoIP Realms via SIP/H.323, IPVPN/QoS/MPLS/iMPLS, SONET/SDH Transport Infrastructure.
• Managed NW Security FWs, ACLs, IDS/IPS, and IPsec/SSL via AAA/MD5 certificate authentication in support of BCP/DR Strategy Planning.
• Network Bandwidth WAN Optimization Technical and Appliances.
• Network Solutions for CDN deployment, cashing networks in partnership with Level 3.
• Pre-Sales & Post sales liaison on designing, Quoting, Pricing, of Network Solutions.
• Provide Pre-Sales support as a Trusted Advisor/SME in support of the Sales Account Teams and valued Prospects.
Sr. Solution Architect
September 2007 to October 2009
• Provide Pre-Sales Solution designs and product support to NY financial Vertical
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in support of the Sales Executive Team and Prospects.
• Provide product presentation support on qualified financial opportunities. Work with Account Managers on new opportunities/logos and prospects.
• Responsibilities include targeting financial clients in proposing financial network solutions.
• Basic Co-lo, Managed Virtualization Hosting, Utility (SAN virtualization) w/ fiber channel connected clustered storage devices and RAID Services.
• Working knowledge of IaaS/ISOA, connect networks to hosted services Private and Public Cloud Multi-Tenancy Hosting Solutions. Working knowledge of Virtualization VPN, VLAN, Virtualization/Hypervisor Technologies, via VMware augmented with designing virtualized MPLS network DMZ/Firewalls, F5 Load Balancer appliances to pull alert performance statistics on Networks, Applications, Virtual Servers, Host. Also to monitor performance on well known ports as in TCP, FTP, Telnet, WEB, ICMP, SNMP, DNS, HTTP bi-directional NAT responses via F5’s SevOne management cluster to capture and pull back performance reports on host/node/server and application services via an open API portal.
• Working knowledge of SAN, NAS and fiber channel Data Center Replication technologies.
• Security Posturing via FWs, ACLs, NAT, IDS/IPS, remote IPsec/SSL AAA/MD5 certificate authentication.
• Participate in sales strategy calls, account planning sessions and assisting in product training to direct sales representatives for the financial vertical. This will include RFP/RFI responses on Savvis’s Product and Service portfolio. Full suite of metro Ethernet services at Layer 2 VLAN, Point-to-point, Point-to-multipoint, Multicast, Unicast connectivity.
• IPVPN/MPLS, ATM/FR Transports, Financial Extranet Market Data feeds and Asset Class for Order Sell side Execution via FIX/FAST work flows. ECNs, Exchanges, Investment Banks and Foreign Exchange Networks. Additionally provide designs and solutions for CDN cashing networks, co-lo, managed Hosting, Public and Private cloud compute resources, IaaS, in SAVVIS’s Integrated global data centers providing Cloud Virtualization to the Financial Community.
• Support Sales Representatives as a Subject Matter Expert, product expertise and related strategy positioning. This to identify and facilitate Prospect Opportunities in which to grow revenue and quota on a monthly & quarterly basis.
• Provide post technical support and as a trusted evaluator to internal Implementation, Project teams, Product teams and Custom Engineering. These supported backend groups are Product Marketing, Service Delivery, Implementation and Custom Design Engineering Groups that tie into the client network services and solutions designs.
Sr. Sales Engineer
June 2001 to August 2007
• Pre/Post Sales Engineer assigned to a Sales team supporting and training Sales Account Representative with various WAN/LAN Applications. Solutions such as, DWDM, Dark Fiber, IRUs, 2.5/10gig Wavelengths, SONET, DWDM, Fast/GIG, and 10Gig/40Gig Ethernet. Frame Relay, ATM, IP/VPN MPLS VOIP – Realms, SIP, H.323, and PRI/Qsig enabled trunks. Managed NW security IDS/IPS services to mitigate DDOS volumetric attacks and DNS amplification reflection attacks. The focus has been on MPLS based services including, Layer 3 IP-VPN, Layer 2 VPLS, EVPL, EPL, Enterprise VOIP, IP Video and IP Data Convergence via Global Managed Routers. In support of Managed Routers/Switches, for private lines, and DWDM 2.5/10 Gig Wave Length Services. My primary role was to create Visio diagrams to depict Network concepts/designs of customers’ applications and multimedia transport network solution requirements.
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise in support of the Sales Account Team and Prospects
• Created Scope of Work, BOMs, and Excel Spread Sheets to support network diagrams as a total design solution.
• Designed ATM/Frame and L2/L3 IPVPN- rsvp multiple CoS with various billing & SLA models.
• Provided global network access from DS0s to OC192 utilizing Juniper and Cisco edge & core Routers fully converged media services along with Premium CoS on IPVPN to support customer managed dial plans. Enterprise VOIP LD outbound, DID, TF termination via – SIP to H.323 trunk mediation. VOIP and IP Video core elements on Acme SBC/SBD, Sonus Gateways IP to TDM soft switches for International Telephony Transport/IP Video hosting zones. With support on native SIP trunks and PRI trunks for remote video conferencing via Network based Polycom Hosting Zone core HUB equip.
• Assisted on the post-sales side with service delivery and provisioning personnel to turn-up DWDM, Dark Fiber, 2.5/10gig wavelengths, PRI T1 trunk, DS3, OC3/OC12/STM 1 local loop circuits with managed CPE to customer premise.
• Support sales with legacy TDM Ded/Switched/SS7/DEX600e/DMS500 voice application to provide customer with trunk groups that provide Toll-Free, LD and LDS/DID services.
• Coordinate data/voice migrations for customer moves, add and changes configurations of Global Crossing various Broadband services.
• Provide financial clients with LEC/PoP diversity network solutions as well as Disaster Recovery on Global Crossing’s content delivery Extranet/Trader Voice Alcatel networks on a global basis.
• Design/Engineer Trader Voice applications such as Hoot & Holler, ARD, MRD, E&M Tie lines, FXS/FXO apps.
AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology
Programs: Google Earth Visio, Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook, SOW, BOM
Routing Standards: RIPver2, EIGRP, OSPF, e – BGP, and ISIS
Switching Standards: VLANs, STP, RSTP, MSTP, VTP, and 802.1q QinQ