Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
March 2017 to Present
• Consult with customers on their business needs by matching GoDaddy products and/or solutions to their online goals.
• Interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization to research customer’s issues.
• Meeting department quality and productions standards to ensure world class service.
• Managing and Troubleshooting with: FTP, cPanel, Plesk and MySQL.
• Excellent computer skills using a customer management database system.
• Demonstrate ownership for issues pertaining to customer service questions, researching and providing solutions of moderate complexity rather than escalating problems that can be resolved at the first point of contact.
May 2016 to Present
Default Resolution Auditor
May 2015 to May 2016
Relationship Care Specialist
February 2015 to May 2016
High school or equivalent
Service Country: United States
Branch: United States Navy
June 2004 to June 2008
June 2013 to June 2016