Moncks Corner, SC
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
February 2016 to July 2016
August 2012 to August 2015
• Answering Phones
• Notating Accounts
• Making sure our clients is satisfied with their services
• Training new teammates
• Helping our clients keep their account out of delinquency
After School Teacher
February 2012 to July 2012
• I prepared underage children for public school.
• I help school age children with their homework.
January 2012 to January 2012
Mceleveen Economy Cars, 6501 Rivers Avenue, North Charleston, SC
• I help people find cars that met their expectations.
• I gave them the best customer service they ever had too.
July 2011 to December 2011
• I made sure employees on my shift was following the policy and making sure my shift was functioning properly.
• I made sure customer got our full attention and customer service.
January 2010 to June 2011
• I make sure the store is secure at all times.
• MoneyGram, Prepaid Cards
• Hold cellphones for the high school students until the got out of school
• Hold everybody accountable for their actions in the store.
• I made sure the business ran to expectations it’s suppose to meet at all times.
• Fix computers, Stock up on inventory, Make deposits at the bank
Bachelors in Criminal Justice
Associates in Criminal Justice
September 2010 to April 2011
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve conflict in person or over the phone.
• Exceptional situational leadership skills.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic for professionalism and timeliness.
• Demonstrates technical proficiency in the following software all Microsoft software’s.