Gas Attendant – Sunoco LP
September 2017 to Present
• Provided and rendered prompt, efficient, and courteous service to customers.
• Received cash and gave correct change and processed credit card sales through terminal.
• Assisted and helped with inventory, stocking shelves and monitoring inventory.
• Used computer software to compute and record total transactions and calculated totals.
• Established strong customer service skills through daily, frequent interactions with clients.
• Attained valuable ‘client-provider’ relationship experience by developing and maintaining relationships with regular customers.
May 2016 to December 2016
• Diligently followed instructions on how to properly cook and compose meals in a fast-paced, chain restaurant.
• Cautiously adhered to New Jersey State food and safety regulations.
• Responsibly set up kitchen for opening and closing of the restaurant daily.
• Strong ability to multitask as many orders are taken in a busy family restaurant.
• Practice great interpersonal connections when communicating with higher-ups, shift managers, or other coworkers.
• Maintain a clean and safe station.
• Exercise careful time management.
Front of House Host/Line Cook/Shift Supervisor
August 2014 to March 2016
• Responsible for assuring that all food is made efficiently and according to the company recipes.
• Oversee that all scheduled employees are on time and prepared for their shift in proper uniform and attitude.
• Greet and accompany guests to their tables in a professional and welcoming manner.
• Make use of sophisticated computer systems to assign tables, input orders and reservations, and research guest history.
• Tender guest orders quickly, accurately, and with a smile.
Associates in Communications
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Exceptional customer service
• Strong conflict resolution
• Hard working and high energy level
• Thoroughness and professionalism