August 2012 to Present
• Overall in-charge in recording and keeping documents for the preparation of yearly Financial Statements for the company.
• Acts as company’s accountant and in-charge in the computerization of the record keeping process using accounting software QUICKBOOKS.
• Work with the company’s outsource accountant who acts a company’s compiler in the preparation of Financial Statement for yearly audit.
• Overall in-charge in preparation of budget for the company, as well as financial computations related projections of materials to be used for operations.
• Advises the Board of Directors on Accounting matters, payroll, and matters related to company expansions.
October 2010 to December 2014
• Helps the firm in filing and keeping and recording source documents for the preparation of yearly Financial Statement.
• Prepares Monthly Statement of Profit and Loss for the purpose of Management data for decision making.
• Advised the management on the matters of inventory monitoring, establishing a system of inventory including preparation of internal documents used for inventory audit and operation.
General Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant
July 2008 to December 2014
• Overall in-charge in recording and preparation of Yearly Financial Statement, as well as monthly income statement for owner’s decision making.
• Overall in-charge for the firms inventory system, helps the company established the system by continuous improvement on record keeping and improvement on the document used.
• In-charge in the ordering of goods for the firm.
• Monitors the firm’s Accounts Receivable and over-all in-charge in the billing of customers, as well as monitoring of Payables by preparation of check vouchers for the issuance of check payments.
• In-charge in recording firms inventories and bookkeeping using accounting software QUICKBOOKS.
Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Proficient Microsoft Excel
Experienced with QuickBooks Pro