Attorney – FERDINAND J. KIBLER, PLLC
Experienced District Manager/ Human Resources
~ Greater Nashville area~
Award-winning multi-unit operator with in-depth knowledge of legal compliance and human resources issues.
Outstanding record in personnel training, development, and leadership. Background includes development and
alignment of strategic initiatives to drive employee retention, operating efficiency, customer satisfaction, staff
performance, and bottom-line financial results. Proven ability to communicate effectively with hourly staff and
management across all levels of an organization. Member of Society for Human Resource Management and Middle
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
2005 to Present
Law practice stared in 2005. Limited practice to company issues and representing employees from 2007-2016.
District Manager/ Human Resources
2013 to December 2016
Restaurant management company with more than 1,100 employees at 19 locations and 3 different concepts)
• Oversee legal/procedural compliance for three restaurant business concepts.
• Draft and implement HR procedures and policies.
• Assist with recruiting, hiring and screening job applicants. Represent company in certain legal matters.
• Conducted regular audits to ensure compliance with legal requirements and accepted restaurant standards
including OSHA and I-9 compliance.
• Decreased overall operating costs by 4.5% by implementing employee training and retention programs.
• Boosted corporate inspection scores from 5-7%.
• Established employee feedback program and facilitated employee performance reviews.
Managing Partner/District Manager
2007 to 2013
Changed name to Team Hospitality in 2013)
Managed all P&L, operations, and staffing for various restaurant locations with approximately 175 direct employees.
Coached and reviewed performance of general and assistant managers. Oversaw disciplinary actions, terminations, and legal compliance in hiring and operational standards. Coordinated marketing, promotions, and customer response
initiatives. Conducted orientation and background checks. Reviewed payroll reports.
• Awarded “Best Overall Franchise Operations” in three of six years out of approximately 125 locations.
• Increased weekly sales at one location from $4,700 to more than $14,000; achieved similar business growth at other locations as well.
• Reduced large turnover in staff by implementing training and regular staff evaluations, resulting in 3.4%
savings in direct labor costs.
• Raised customer ratings for satisfaction in food quality and cleanliness to above 98.2%.
• Increased YOY sales 5-8% at each location while controlling costs.
Juris Doctor in Law
BS in Administrative Management and Marketing
Training & Development HR Policies/Procedures Recruiting/Hiring Diversity Team Leadership Orientation
Legal/Industry Compliance Multi-Unit Business Operations Performance Reviews Employee Retention
Staff Development Customer Service Employment Law Retention FMLA EEOC ADA
Workers Compensation OSHA-Compliant Safety Programs